To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-13-2017, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2017 06:05 AM by ellerd0492.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: wildarmz
08-13-2017, 07:31 AM
RE: diamler online
Hello,
Please info and price

When it helps you, Click Thanks and Reputation
08-13-2017, 08:01 AM
If you own a daimler product call your local dealer and have them register your vin with the warranty department. Once that is done you can sign up and get a login to for all this stuff but you will only be able to look up vins that you have registered to you
08-14-2017, 04:40 AM
(08-13-2017 08:01 AM)megastang Wrote:  If you own a daimler product call your local dealer and have them register your vin with the warranty department. Once that is done you can sign up and get a login to for all this stuff but you will only be able to look up vins that you have registered to you

this is just not the case myfriend we ae our locl dealer and all the service tools, updates and service literature are viewable at anytime, it is true that if your after something specific, due to the varying differences on the same trucks year to year a vin# will help you get right what you need, I'm not really interested in selling but I like trading so let me know what you have

[Image: uapold85e29.png]
08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
(08-14-2017 04:40 AM)ellerd0492 Wrote:  
(08-13-2017 08:01 AM)megastang Wrote:  If you own a daimler product call your local dealer and have them register your vin with the warranty department. Once that is done you can sign up and get a login to for all this stuff but you will only be able to look up vins that you have registered to you

this is just not the case myfriend we ae our locl dealer and all the service tools, updates and service literature are viewable at anytime, it is true that if your after something specific, due to the varying differences on the same trucks year to year a vin# will help you get right what you need, I'm not really interested in selling but I like trading so let me know what you have

All I know is I did what I described above and I now have my own fleet login to [email protected]

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content