To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dts Monaco
08-12-2017, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2017 12:33 AM by Pzolee.)
Dts Monaco
Hello boys.

Please little help.
Searching DTS Monaco 100 % working version with database. 8.12 and video install and working guide or Acronis image. I do not ask for free. Good little price.
I have Sd Connect C4 with new win7 partition and other pc Xdos 2017_05.
I am testing install 8.3 version and damaged SD toolkit. Install 2.1.3 and not working.
What the best solution?

Thanks all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: Dts Monaco
You can find it in selling box.

You can install Monaco on pc without Xentry/DAS system also together with Vediamo on one pc and you don´t need install toolkit 2.1.3 because toolkit is included in Monaco installation. Of course if you have older Monaco and new Xentry system and you will install Monaco after Xentry or Monaco and Xentry have not the same toolkit version then can be problem with compatibility of toolkit version for Xentry. Xentry toolkit will be overwritten by Monaco installation.
 Thanks given by: Pzolee
08-13-2017, 04:27 AM
How to not install DTS toolkit? DTS basic installing Tool Kit.
08-13-2017, 07:32 AM
It is part of DTS Monaco software the same like toolkit for Xentry/DAS so it still be installed together with Monaco. You can try install first Monaco and then Xentry/DAS.
 Thanks given by: relax1980
08-21-2017, 11:55 PM
Mercedes Benz RE: Dts Monaco
(08-13-2017 12:48 AM)laco210 Wrote:  You can find it in selling box.

You can install Monaco on pc without Xentry/DAS system also together with Vediamo on one pc and you don´t need install toolkit 2.1.3 because toolkit is included in Monaco installation. Of course if you have older Monaco and new Xentry system and you will install Monaco after Xentry or Monaco and Xentry have not the same toolkit version then can be problem with compatibility of toolkit version for Xentry. Xentry toolkit will be overwritten by Monaco installation.

Selling Only ? Not Free version ?
09-09-2017, 01:16 AM
There are many solution for that free on forum, take some time and do some research.. or pay..

If my post was helpful, +thanks +rep Tup
09-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Anyway... DTS with Vediamo and Xentry works on the same PC without problems.

If you LIKE_it&HELP_you PLEASE Click on REPUTATION and THANKS
 Thanks given by: relax1980
09-27-2017, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 09:17 PM by Jake5555.)
(09-09-2017 01:16 AM)Johnplus Wrote:  There are many solution for that free on forum, take some time and do some research.. or pay..

The newest Version 8.12.016 I have not seen for free yet.
Have seen it just for selling.

Vediamo FAQ - lite version for free download (selling box)
http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Vediamo-FAQs

Short remark:
In my opinion everybody who sells here something or earns some money should donate a little once a year to keep the forum alive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Mercedes Benz DTS Monaco. Chinese video tutorials. temo4ka 5 673 10-02-2017 06:38 AM
Last Post: temo4ka
  DTS Monaco install problem (Freezing status) leeincc 1 311 09-10-2017 11:41 AM
Last Post: cocoh
  monaco DTS tuto mirror 0 343 08-06-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: mirror

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content