To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kangoo Remote/Immo Problem
06-19-2017, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 01:26 AM by sayonarab.)
Renult Kangoo Remote/Immo Problem
Hi to alls.

After long time reading and trying to repair My Renault Kangoo 2001 central locking I write to you!

My car hadn´t central locking on the past. So I changed ecu, UCH, instrument and key. The car works correctly unless the key central locking button.
After some test I change the UCH and the key from another car, and now the central locking remote works but I can´t run the car because the immo is diferent.

The key has inside a U9280m that handle the central locking and the remote. I have two keys one to opemn the car and other to run the car.

I can´t re-sync the key that runs the car (I don´t know why)-

There is a possibility to do a ONE key from both? (1 key open doors, 1 key runs engine)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Kangoo Remote/Immo Problem
I think you should now virginise ECU and resync key that opens central locking.
Anyway I'm not expert yet so this solution may not work Smile.

If helped hit "Thanks" and "Reputation" button Smile.
If wrote something interesting also click on "Thanks" Smile.
Have a nice day.
 Thanks given by: sayonarab
06-19-2017, 11:45 AM
(06-19-2017 07:01 AM)sayonarab Wrote:  Hi to alls.

After long time reading and trying to repair My Renault Kangoo 2001 central locking I write to you!

My car hadn´t central locking on the past. So I changed ecu, UCH, instrument and key. The car works correctly unless the key central locking button.
After some test I change the UCH and the key from another car, and now the central locking remote works but I can´t run the car because the immo is diferent.

The key has inside a U9280m that handle the central locking and the remote. I have two keys one to opemn the car and other to run the car.

There is a possibility to do a ONE key from both? (1 key open doors, 1 key runs engine)

off course you can do it..how it depends on tool what you have..open youre key is it electronic or there is chip inside..transponder for immo? IF there is chip then simply put chip from start working key in remote working key...IF there is no transponder in BOTH keys then again read youre immo working key with zed or similar tool..write new transponder and put this transponder in remote working key...IF you manage to create transponder from working key..then from remote working you should remove coil and thats it..there is more ways how to do it..its french... you must use imagination to think how thell they create such wonderfull car-always something to repair good for us..
06-19-2017, 04:31 PM
it's a D65 with ID33 transponder right ??

Me for those old cars I never bother my self with OEM remotes, I always buy good quality after market remote with central looking I instal it and then I extract IMMO code from UCH and I emulate it in T5 chip

D65 OEM Remote is expensive don't lose your time and monney with that Wink

Do you need High Quality Diag tools directly to your door ?
Do you need Help for instalation or formation or Teamviewer service ?
PM me for an Appointment

79 please if I help don't forget thank's & reputation 79
06-20-2017, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 01:26 AM by sayonarab.)
Renult RE: Kangoo Remote/Immo Problem
(06-19-2017 11:45 AM)makssenior Wrote:  
(06-19-2017 07:01 AM)sayonarab Wrote:  Hi to alls.

off course you can do it..how it depends on tool what you have..open youre key is it electronic or there is chip inside..transponder for immo? IF there is chip then simply put chip from start working key in remote working key...IF there is no transponder in BOTH keys then again read youre immo working key with zed or similar tool..write new transponder and put this transponder in remote working key...IF you manage to create transponder from working key..then from remote working you should remove coil and thats it..there is more ways how to do it..its french... you must use imagination to think how thell they create such wonderfull car-always something to repair good for us..

Yes, both keys has U9280M chip inside that handle immo/Remotes all in the same chip. I was thinking in remove the coil from the remote working key and put a carbon immo.....but really I´m trying to learn how it works and try to repair the remote correctly.

At first time I thought that the central locking and immo was programed in different places so I removed the immo working chip and soldered on the remote working key; but nothiungs change because the key that before runs the car, now runs the remote and the same with the second key. So I thougt The U9280M chip handle the remote and the immo.

Can I program In only one existing chip the remote or the immo? I´m trying to do both keys working (with remotes and immo) without remove coil, or use a carbon trasponder.

There is a way?

Many many thanks

Remote pictures:

https://mega.nz/#!IV4UVAwb!Bo91lb2Kp8Avg...kBmBDPNKqg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Mercedes Benz Mercedes DAS2 IR remote rambolee 24 9,793 06-25-2017 06:17 AM
Last Post: strikeforce
  hi, im begginer. can someone helpme to start renault kangoo 1.5 dci. immo problem arielcom 3 60 06-23-2017 07:01 PM
Last Post: MegaCar
Renult CORRECT MILEAGE RENAULT KANGOO 2011 askoldkuznetsov 17 485 06-23-2017 10:13 AM
Last Post: dstar_garage
Renult Renault Remote Adapation sayonarab 0 36 06-22-2017 03:33 AM
Last Post: sayonarab
  Alfa 147 1.6 Lusso - resyncing remote nighthunter 4 74 06-19-2017 04:28 AM
Last Post: mattydr67
  Renault kangoo siemens ecu immo off help savoy8187 5 106 06-18-2017 06:22 AM
Last Post: alfabit
BMW BMW E65 remote missing part's on PCB castin 0 87 06-12-2017 10:43 PM
Last Post: castin
  Bentley Azure remote key crashman 1 109 06-08-2017 12:46 AM
Last Post: crashman
  Kangoo clear airbag Perryking 1 86 06-05-2017 07:53 AM