To obtain your registration ID, please send a request to: webmaster@mhhauto.com
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Votes - 3.14 Average
PSA Interface checker
12-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Citroen PSA Interface checker
I have Diagbox v.6.24 installed succesfully on my computer, however my clone interface don't work at the moment. Somebody told me I have to use PSA interface checker to update my interface. Offcourse I found a download on the internet, but it's secured with a password.

Can someone help me to get the right password?
And how does it work?

Offcourse I did my reading on this forum, and discovered that Scary Mistake can flash an clone interface to an original interface by sending it to Mr.Scary. What's the price for that, and where do I send it to?

Please Mr. Scary HELP ME!

Best regards from the Netherlands!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: mattydr67
12-28-2012, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 01:20 PM by coriducu.)
RE: PSA Interface checker
(12-28-2012 12:13 PM)Jay-Jay... Wrote:  I have Diagbox v.6.24 installed succesfully on my computer, however my clone interface don't work at the moment. Somebody told me I have to use PSA interface checker to update my interface. Offcourse I found a download on the internet, but it's secured with a password.

And how does it work?

Offcourse I did my reading on this forum, and discovered that Scary Mistake can flash an clone interface to an original interface by sending it to Mr.Scary. What's the price for that, and where do I send it to?

this checker is just to check your version of firmware not help at all for what you need , and can just upgrade or downgrade firmware
your clone not work cause you need to flash your interface and this is other procedure who is made in other way
just try contact scary cause he is "GOD FATHER" of this and he will fix your problem

btw: send him a pm cause here he will not answer you on this problem
 Thanks given by: Jay-Jay... , mattydr67 , mladen76
12-28-2012, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 04:08 PM by mattydr67.)
Jay-JAy
The password it is allways the same. ( scary01 )
But this tool is for check the firmwear and serial and as your tool's dosen't working with that version of Diagbox you can use the PSA checker to downgrade the firmwear to 4.2.4
The firmwear is changed automatically by the Diagbox softwear when you need a higher version of firmwear you don't need to do it by yourself. So the PSA Checker you can use it to downgrade the tool
Contact Mr. Scary by PM and you'll smile. Your are in the "neighbourhood"
Good luck
 Thanks given by: mladen76 , Geri , rob387
10-08-2015, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 10:40 AM by Anton69.)
Citroen RE: PSA Interface checker
(12-28-2012 01:19 PM)coriducu Wrote:  
(12-28-2012 12:13 PM)Jay-Jay... Wrote:  I have Diagbox v.6.24 installed succesfully on my computer, however my clone interface don't work at the moment. Somebody told me I have to use PSA interface checker to update my interface. Offcourse I found a download on the internet, but it's secured with a password.

And how does it work?

this checker is just to check your version of firmware not help at all for what you need , and can just upgrade or downgrade firmware
your clone not work cause you need to flash your interface and this is other procedure who is made in other way
just try contact scary cause he is "GOD FATHER" of this and he will fix your problem

Everyone says use Scary`s interface checker. GREAT!!!! Where do I get it from?

Can anyone tell me where to download interface checker from.. Apparently I need to reflash my VCI but I have no idea what that means either. Nobody explains how to do this.

Ant
10-08-2015, 10:47 AM
(10-08-2015 10:36 AM)Anton69 Wrote:  

And how does it work?

Can anyone tell me where to download interface checker from.. Apparently I need to reflash my VCI but I have no idea what that means either. Nobody explains how to do this.

Ant

Hello.....Please read here first then reply over there to make sure you have understood

http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Yet-another-Diagbox-thread

That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works
 Thanks given by: diagnostix
10-08-2015, 11:04 AM
(10-08-2015 10:47 AM)TeeGal Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 10:36 AM)Anton69 Wrote:  

And how does it work?

Ant

Hello.....Please read here first then reply over there to make sure you have understood

http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Yet-another-Diagbox-thread

Thank you very much.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PSA 406 48p2.300 immo off wphonetei 1 106 07-11-2016 09:25 AM
Last Post: gimba
Citroen interface psa FLAVIO 1 207 06-26-2016 12:02 AM
Last Post: evgenijm
  PSA Reset 50 memory errors Perryking 0 195 06-13-2016 06:11 AM
Last Post: Perryking
  TDB007 PSA PIN READER ppablo66 0 185 06-08-2016 05:29 AM
Last Post: ppablo66
Peugeot is psa dtc remove possible? gmartins99 1 171 06-07-2016 02:39 AM
Last Post: velindro
Peugeot Psa bosch 7.4.4 immo off free all gmartins99 0 281 06-06-2016 11:38 PM
Last Post: gmartins99
Citroen Solution for PSAXS clone interface v4.2.4 & DiagBox V6.01... Citronel 65 64,954 05-16-2016 09:30 AM
Last Post: vaidasvdv
Peugeot PSA PIN extraction from ECU Flash IAW-48.P2.34 shittu191 1 439 04-09-2016 06:59 AM
Last Post: electron
  Original PPS-Lexia interface stevan 6 560 03-31-2016 12:09 PM
Last Post: oficinavieiralima
Peugeot Trouble Diagbox V7.06 with Clone Interface (OPS Code) xandibr 6 2,282 03-31-2016 12:05 PM
Last Post: oficinavieiralima

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content