To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-19-2017, 10:37 PM
etl908
hi mates
id like to ask you do someone have dumps from attiny 2313 and atmega 16 from etl908
i have some problems with etl - bad max232 have damaged attiny or atmega
after change max 232 my programer can be found by pc but i have some symbol before programer name (always different) and when i try to read cpu one led start to blink and soft write me message that programer not found
i want to find dumps and configuration bit from attiny and atmega and i want try to write dumps to this avr
thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: etl908
MCU on ETL is encrypted.. You can not read from other one... Contact etl seller to get a new mcu.
08-20-2017, 10:19 AM
(08-20-2017 01:30 AM)Jan1980 Wrote:  MCU on ETL is encrypted.. You can not read from other one... Contact etl seller to get a new mcu.

its not encrypted
there are lock bits in atmega and attiny set on
i know that its hard to read
i have found files from that mcu but the have no configuration bits and id like to check files with mine
08-23-2017, 04:01 AM
hi
ive got my solution for this programer
i found 2 broken capacitors near max232
i check atmega programmed myself and it works fine
i have only trouble with attiny
but i have stock attiny from my programer and it work fine
if someone need atmega dump with fuses - send me pm