To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
witec software
01-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Mercedes Benz witec software
looking for witec software for Chrysler crossfire. or thing that will for convertible top laptop based
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: witec software
(01-11-2017 01:31 PM)mbtech007 Wrote:  looking for witec software for Chrysler crossfire. or thing that will for convertible top laptop based

Might be a drb3 vehicle only. You do not give enough details. Year, make , model, what interface do you have to connect to the vehicle, etc
01-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Mercedes Benz RE: witec software
its a 2006 Chrysler crossfire, i don't have at this moment a Chrysler interface or wiitec , i have many interface that mite work or maybe point one out that will be a good interface , i can read most parts of the car with xentry under 171 body slk mercedes just not the roof control , which i need to talk to

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content