To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

2004 Toyota Camry LE diagnostic programs?

Hello to all

I just picked up a 2004 Toyota Camry LE and am looking for any good diagnostic programs to work with this car. Anyone have something available for this car? Is a special cable required?

Thank you

Regards,
Mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2018, 04:39 AM)se93 Wrote: Hello to all

I just picked up a 2004 Toyota Camry LE and am looking for any good diagnostic programs to work with this car. Anyone have something available for this car? Is a special cable required?

Thank you

Regards,
Mark.

The best one is Techstream, use the search button in the forum. As hardware you can use cheap Techstream VCI Cable (Ebay $20 - $30) or if you want to invest in a MongoosePro Toyota 2 ($500).
If I helped
THX Tup REPUTATIONHandshake
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2018, 07:28 AM)tsulovari Wrote:

Thank you

Regards,
Mark.

The best one is Techstream, use the search button in the forum. As hardware you can use cheap Techstream VCI Cable (Ebay $20 - $30) or if you want to invest in a MongoosePro Toyota 2 ($500).

Thank you. I just want to get the basic information as to what is the best and original toyota diagnostic software used as i have never owned a toyota and as with my BMW and Ford, i have all required diagnostic tools to handle any possible issues.

Thank you!!

Thanks given by:
(06-15-2018, 07:31 AM)se93 Wrote:

Thank you

Regards,
Mark.

Thank you. I just want to get the basic information as to what is the best and original toyota diagnostic software used as i have never owned a toyota and as with my BMW and Ford, i have all required diagnostic tools to handle any possible issues.

Thank you!!

No Problem
Techstream is the original one and it works with any J2534 Device if you install the right drivers. I personally have an Autel Maxiflash that I use with it. Unless you planning of doing reprogramming the inexpensive techstream cable should work fine.
If I helped
THX Tup REPUTATIONHandshake
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2018, 07:37 AM)tsulovari Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 07:31 AM)se93 Wrote:

Thank you

Regards,
Mark.

Thank you!!

No Problem
Techstream is the original one and it works with any J2534 Device if you install the right drivers. I personally have an Autel Maxiflash that I use with it. Unless you planning of doing reprogramming the inexpensive techstream cable should work fine.

I just want to have the tools to be able to read/diagnose/delete codes and be able to tackle any issues that might arise

Thanks given by:
Also the Chinese clone IT2 (Intelligent Tester 2) which is a clone of the original factory tool for this car will work well for your needs. Or the Launch solution offered for sale by many here in the selling box will be fine.
Please don't forget the Rate (Heart icon at top center of post) & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2018, 08:01 AM)diagnostix Wrote: Also the Chinese clone IT2 (Intelligent Tester 2) which is a clone of the original factory tool for this car will work well for your needs. Or the Launch solution offered for sale by many here in the selling box will be fine.

Thank you

Thanks given by:
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • Badri has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.

• Can't sent u message, please give me the password:Hi I've clicked the reputation button and thanks also, please give me the password.Have a nice day!  Tup Tup Tup Tup Tup 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Toyota
Replies: 1
Views: 1,333
04-30-2019, 11:21 PM

Replies: 6
Views: 641
06-07-2018, 01:52 PM

Replies: 3
Views: 945
06-01-2018, 11:31 AM