Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2013 Volkwagen Jetta need help.

Hello all,

I have 2013 VW Jetta, with 1 valet key, and I thought to program 2 additional keys with remote. I saved the Eeprom file using the Lonsdor, so far so good. I did took a picture of the Immo file, and shows the Password 59643. I choose Add key, and successfully added, and when choose Learn Key, it showed 1-3 and that's it. I tried too many times, no luck. 
I thought to delete all keys, and restart the procedure as Make Dealer Key, because the eeprom file is saved, and I thought will be easy to program from begining. I did some Audi as All key lost, with no issue. 
When I tried to program the key, and choose the eeprom I got error message "Condition incorrect". The Lonsdor does not recognize the bin file as eeprom. I'm stuck. I tried with FVDI, no luck, I tried with xhorse iscancar vag мм-007, it ask for pin to add keys, but it does not recognize the password as a pin.
Now I'm worried, why the driver window does not go up (it worked before), the battery is full, the ignition turns ON, the windows should go up.
Did I messed up the ECM? Please I need any advice, what in the world I messed with this car.
Can this problem be fixed if I write Immo Off bin?, and where is the bin for the immo, in the ECM or Cluster?

Any advice please!

Here is the eeprom file saved from this car with Lonsdor. I don't know if it's a file from cluster or ECM.
Forgot to mention, that It's a first time I'm working on VW, so I'm not familiar with this. 99% of cars that I work are GM, FORD, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, etc..

Attached Files
.zip

13JETTA.zip

1.9 KB
Thanks given by:
i think you messed up coding or file i would advice you to write original files back and look here to program keys official way with odis online but you can ad only official keys with odis
Thanks given by:
I'm confuse, should I write this bin file back to where? This bin file is saved from the Cluster immo or ECM? That's why I need help. Can someone check if this file is OK or not please.
Thanks given by:
windows don't work because there is no key recognised. you can try writing the original dump back to the cluster and then see if it still works with the valet key.
Thanks given by: albert1975
(10-31-2019, 06:27 PM)albert1975 Wrote: Hello all,

I have 2013 VW Jetta, with 1 valet key, and I thought to program 2 additional keys with remote. I saved the Eeprom file using the Lonsdor, so far so good. I did took a picture of the Immo file, and shows the Password 59643. I choose Add key, and successfully added, and when choose Learn Key, it showed 1-3 and that's it. I tried too many times, no luck. 
I thought to delete all keys, and restart the procedure as Make Dealer Key, because the eeprom file is saved, and I thought will be easy to program from begining. I did some Audi as All key lost, with no issue. 
When I tried to program the key, and choose the eeprom I got error message "Condition incorrect". The Lonsdor does not recognize the bin file as eeprom. I'm stuck. I tried with FVDI, no luck, I tried with xhorse iscancar vag мм-007, it ask for pin to add keys, but it does not recognize the password as a pin.
Now I'm worried, why the driver window does not go up (it worked before), the battery is full, the ignition turns ON, the windows should go up.
Did I messed up the ECM? Please I need any advice, what in the world I messed with this car.
Can this problem be fixed if I write Immo Off bin?, and where is the bin for the immo, in the ECM or Cluster?

Any advice please!

Here is the eeprom file saved from this car with Lonsdor. I don't know if it's a file from cluster or ECM.
Forgot to mention, that It's a first time I'm working on VW, so I'm not familiar with this. 99% of cars that I work are GM, FORD, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, etc..
Yes I can help you 

Contact me PM
online coding > Ford GM Mazda Vw Audi Skoda

And sell online account > Ford GM Mazda Vw Audi Skoda Honda

Skype live :- autoviu786

This it's común fault in vag 1 dew 2 de 2de3 wat transponder has 48 or aes
Remove dash and write ori file whit programmer and recovery to ori state
Dash
use the donate button if plan A fails us
have prepared a plan B
BANBAN
(11-03-2019, 02:16 AM)meroteki Wrote: This it's común fault in vag 1 dew 2 de 2de3 wat transponder has 48 or aes
Remove dash and write ori file whit programmer and recovery to ori state
Dash
HI YO FILE ITS OKAY

Jetta 6

5K0 920 860 H
5K0 920 870 F
5K0 920 870 G
5K0 920 871 A
5K0920860H
5K0920870F
5K0920870G
5K0920871A
use the donate button if plan A fails us
have prepared a plan B
BANBAN
I'm sorry for the late response, but my friend ordered two keys from the dealer (he didn't wait for me), and the car started right a way, and the windows works fine now.

Thank you all
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

VW
Replies: 4
Views: 186
10-31-2019, 12:47 PM

Replies: 1
Views: 84
10-30-2019, 11:21 PM

Replies: 8
Views: 435