To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2014 CLA45 AMG - 7G DCT stuck in neutral
Hi all,

I have a 2014 CLA45 AMG with 7 speed dual clutch transmission.

The customer had an issue with the usual reverse not possible message on cluster. Was stuck in drive but now the car is only staying in neutral.

I have updated the transmission control module to latest software via xentry online update but no change

The car came with adaptations not complete fault in transmission ecu and still there after software update.

Ran full gearbox adaptation using xentry everything works okay then ends with unable to complete. And fault code still there

I have attached the log

Do you guys think this is dct plate?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b6d7f24e75b...20data.pdf

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
The transmission ecu is rejecting the adaptation and is unable to complete successfully because of the fault you described regarding the gear being stuck in neutral.
It will allow adaptation after the actual fault has been rectified. Check live data 'actual values' and see if the gear selector is recognising gear selector positions and if the clutch is engaging/disengaging with the brake pedal depressed.
Also try the adaptation with the engine running if it allows you to do so.
SRS Open Circuits? Has the car been involved in an accident?
Hope this helps.

Regards
DiagnosticSolutions
Thanks given by: KriyenKPp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz Can't connect to W212 AMG diagnostic80 7 186 Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Last Post: i860
  NTG5 S2 Stuck In Bootloader Mode star4life 16 947 10-13-2018, 12:17 AM
Last Post: trigital
  Really stuck need help: W211 E320 CDI fault 2510-001 laz79 34 1,913 10-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: laz79
  7g-DCT 724.0 Transmission CU renew? Vitalyr133 2 431 09-22-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Vitalyr133
Mercedes Benz change dashboard style to AMG with DTS8 Rayman123 5 1,232 09-14-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: tomtom0785