Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5G

I broke my phone and whent to Bell store to get a new one, I was supriesd that almost   all phones offered are 5g phones, I asked 4 Note 10 and they told me O its old not avalible and  not a 5g phone, I go I don't want a 5g phone.... the salesman had a stupid expression on his face and asked why not? I go its not good 4 you, them I asked: can I turn off 5g - again stupid expression on face and no answer.
Anyway got a Note 20 and turned off 5g 

What is 5g 
5g is just a name of technology used by mobile carrier, 5 generation basically 
5G is a multi range hi frequency radio wawe operating between 30-300 GHz its just below milimeter wave technology and soon will step in millimeter wave
5G is not new it has bean used since 30is many studies in 60is pointed that it is hazard for human helth, in the recent years those studies have been argued as invalid by telecommunication companies. Probably for good reason since the unit of measure of exposure is a scale of how much does human tissue heat up for each W / KG or miliwatt/ gram owhen exposed to radiation. 
The only problem is nobody is arguing the unit on top of that milimiter wave technology doesn't perpetrate deep in to human body, it goes about 5mm deep and crawles  over the body
The reason 4 5G push is amount of data that can be deliberd to each customer, its very simple, radio wave can be as lo as 30Hz and as high  as 300GHz a wave between 10.000 KM and 1mm
You can pack so much more data in that milimeter wave and the down side is 30Hz can travel light years and 5G doesn't go much farther  away from a golf ball, meaning that 5G antennas are everywhere and soon to be moved indoors, probably in near future you will be a part of the network
In the beginning only voice was transmitted, followed by data (pagers and so on) now we have internet and soon every single person will have his own 100 or 1000GB of data streaming super HI def movies and what not. Now I have 20GB of data, its just a standard data that everybody has 

This kind of radiation amount is huge on top of all the radiation that's in the air from radio TV Taxi 911 Bluetooth Temps WiFi I mean its in your coffeemaker Cameras CarCam GPS ...... everywhere, now individually ther is no harm, not even 5G but combined and 24/7 365 5G is 
Also 3G and 4G are not switched off but running parallel for your phone to switch 2 when 5G is avalible or for older cellphones. 
So before you jump in to it think about it and remember that it can be switched off
Thanks given by: gio777
its all about the money..nobody cares about health...same shit is with vaccines..
READ THE RULES NO LIVE LINKS AND EMAIL ADDRESS
Thanks given by: kuracnabiciklu
So true
That's what you get when government gives the free vaccines to private sector and pays for it, there are so many and use heavy metals to bind the virus this is why so many kids become retards.

Few guys asked about the phone and when I mention note 20 >> O thats a 5G phone with a smile >> good luck explaining it to retards like that
Thanks given by:
Disable 5G mobile and use 4G wifi.

I still keep 3 usb and 1 wifi which limited only 4G
--------------------------------
Service on Cummins - Cat - Volvo Penta - Volvo Truck - FPT - Detroil - Mitsubishi - MTU - Perkins - Yanmar and Kubota.

( please send Teamviewer and Pass if you would like me to assist any)
Thanks given by:
guys, just because you disable 5G on your phone does not mean it will be around all time, especially in populated area!

you will be subjected to 5G one way or another
anyone can drive a fast car, not everyone can drive a car fast
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2020, 10:32 PM)8ball Wrote: guys, just because you disable 5G on your phone does not mean it will be around all time, especially in populated area!

totally agree with 8ball...no matter i f you have on off 5g or without phone ... 5g radiation it will be around all time 24/24h... 
SOME DIAG TOOLS + 2KG HAMMER
Thanks given by:
Some humor related explanation about 5G Big Grin

Attached Files
.txt

link.txt

43 bytes
If I helped you, press thanks and reputation button.
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2020, 10:39 PM)Aygo Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 10:32 PM)8ball Wrote: guys, just because you disable 5G on your phone does not mean it will be around all time, especially in populated area!

totally agree with 8ball...no matter i f you have on off 5g or without phone ... 5g radiation it will be around all time 24/24h... 

Actually you are totally wrong 
First off all radiation exposure of one single device its not thay harmufll but when you live in a urban environment surrounded with polaraised radio waves 24/7/365 it has a indirecr effect you, proving that in a lab is impossible, but it is there adding a powerful signal like 5G takes it to another level 
Now 5G is just a name but unlike all previous Generations 5G is going to stay for long time since it is a very big frequency range and 6G will never come out since the frequency is moving out.of.the radio in to another form of energy I think its light infrared or something. What does it mean? It means that today's smart antennas can deliver x amount of data to x.amoumt of clients (around 56) at the same time and tomorrow the same hardware will deliver more and more more clients and the number of antennas will grow eventually till every home has a smart antenna. Basically no escaping 

But there is something far more powerful than all this put together and it is you cellphone close proximity 
Having your cell phone on your body is so much more exposure to already massive 24/7/365 exposure,  sleep with phone in your hand or in your pocket or sleeping on.top of it like we all do is 10x 100x.1000x more and keep inind to already massive radiation. It all adds up 

Anybody who owns a auditable power  probe like a 70$.China Autel power probe that comes even standard on Autel 100$ code reader is my best tool to spot any J1939 issues just by listening.
If you owne one get a  12v charger and power it,.go to AC and touch the probe with your finger without looking at the screen 
This loud sound blow your mind 100% guaranteed i promise you but is nothing compared.when you.look at the screan and realize what is actually making that sound, or to better what is your body picking up from the air 🤯
Thanks given by: