To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ENGIN07

I beleive that credit must be given where it is due .... User Engin07 , has been there always to help me with any GM related issue  , programming , diagnostics and software he is the guy !!! Super Friendly , Fast , Efficient and his pricing is super affordable for what he does ...

Mate , I thank you for your service .... you are truely one of the very few REAL people on the Forum that helps make our daily jobs better and possible to keep doing what we do ...

- Thank you 

I would like new members incase you do to know , to check out his services that he offers in selling section . 
Opcom HQ Clone , GM MDI,TECH2,Bosch KTS 570,BMW K+DCAN,Launch Easydiag/XPRO3,Autoboss, Autocom/Delphi/WOW,VAS 5054A with OKI chip,Ross-Tech Vag-Com VCDS,SBB,T-300,DigiProg,Volvo DiCE,Xprog,KESS V2 V5.017,KTAG V7.020,FVDI Abrites China Clone 

Pc Rep & Thanks If I Helped Pc
(06-12-2019, 06:48 PM)Xeon1 Wrote:
I beleive that credit must be given where it is due .... User Engin07 , has been there always to help me with any GM related issue  , programming , diagnostics and software he is the guy !!! Super Friendly , Fast , Efficient and his pricing is super affordable for what he does ...

Mate , I thank you for your service .... you are truely one of the very few REAL people on the Forum that helps make our daily jobs better and possible to keep doing what we do ...

- Thank you 

I would like new members incase you do to know , to check out his services that he offers in selling section . 
Thank you very much brother..

I will always try to be worthy of you and mhhauto.

Best Regards
If I helped you _Please press Thanks and Reputation buttons!!
just wanted to 2nd this. Engin07 went well above and beyond to assist me. A fantastic asset to a great forum. Thank you mate.
Thanks given by: engin07 , Xeon1
(07-16-2019, 03:08 PM)josh1e Wrote: just wanted to 2nd this. Engin07 went well above and beyond to assist me. A fantastic asset to a great forum. Thank you mate.
you're welcome my bro 
I always help you

Fing32
Best Regards
Thanks given by: KriyenKPp , Xeon1 , jahacmm
I confirm all of that what this guys told about Engine07.
He have best service and above that he is realy relay good persone and friend.
All the best for engine07!!!
Thanks given by: Xeon1 , engin07
(06-12-2019, 08:01 PM)engin07 Wrote:

- Thank you 

Best Regards
Engine07 is really trustworthy man
online coding > Ford GM Mazda Vw Audi Skoda

And sell online account > Ford GM Mazda Vw Audi Skoda Honda

Skype live :- autoviu786

Thanks given by: Xeon1 , engin07
(08-12-2019, 03:42 PM)ivkera82 Wrote: I confirm all of that what this guys told about Engine07.
He have best service and above that he is realy relay good persone and friend.
All the best for engine07!!!
Thank you very much mate

Best Regards
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2019, 03:58 PM)Hamza Ahemad Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 08:01 PM)engin07 Wrote:

- Thank you 

Best Regards
Engine07 is really trustworthy man

Thank you very much mate 

https://mhhauto.com/Thread-GM-GDS2-2019-...pid1567723
Thanks given by: Xeon1

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 12
Views: 658
02-24-2019, 03:35 PM

Replies: 0
Views: 269
01-31-2019, 12:42 AM

Replies: 18
Views: 622
12-25-2018, 08:35 PM

Replies: 3