To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ADD Hitag2 v 3.1 driver
hope someone can help, i can not add the Hitag2 driver , the hitag2 program was working for a day or so and green hardware bar all good easy install,,,, then randomly it said
" hardware not ready ", so i though ok driver error, so i tried and tried for over 3 hours to add add driver from original install file, then loaded the file on windows programmes again, it just keeps coming up as a "usb device " i try to add in device manager, but it will not load on to the device,,, so then tried a fresh install on another laptop, and the same it will not load the right driver from the install disc ,even after you put it on the c drive,

any ideas anyone, thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ı need mercedes banz stardiagnosis compact4 tab wındows drıver vcm2remote 1 594 09-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Last Post: vcm2remote
Mercedes Benz Who can help me add a couple of codes to my VeDOC? mondale 2 381 08-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Last Post: carlo
  Mercedes W213 NTG HU5.5 Add to VEDOC grzegorzmer 3 1,246 07-13-2018, 08:13 PM
Last Post: minogun
  Video driver problem after installing Xentry 03.2018 msr 10 1,286 07-12-2018, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Rocinante
  I am looking for someone who can add or delete sa code in vedoc likemovie 1 283 06-27-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: grajek4