To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

ATTENTION!! http://stcardiag.com/

Another cheater is: http://eobd2.com.
Dont buy them.All of what you will get are just beautiful words: hello sir, all the best, hello friend and such shit.
Thanks given by: sryang86
Another one: www.ucheerobd2.com
Scam
0 support
got bitten for 2000usd

Maybe the mod's should change this tread name to something like:
"Beware-Cheater websites or shops"
Thanks given by:
(11-22-2012, 09:07 PM)poligrafika Wrote: Why everyone say the china diagnostic are all fake or low quality.From my experiance 99 % of the buyers who damage hardware is their fault because they ..............
You Have no clue what so ever of what you are talking about therefor in my opinion it's called trolling

I lost a lot of time with emails calls skype(s) credit card companies shipping charges and so on....... on top of that money

As other poster have posted how it works read it and if you still didn't understand it read it again and again until you get it too your trolling head
Toooooo many questions not enough feedbacks, please don't contact me via PM it's best to post on forum for others to help as well
Thanks given by:
(04-28-2013, 11:47 PM)cataha Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 09:07 PM)poligrafika Wrote: Why everyone say the china diagnostic are all fake or low quality.From my experiance 99 % of the buyers who damage hardware is their fault because they ..............
You Have no clue what so ever of what you are talking about therefor in my opinion it's called trolling

I lost a lot of time with emails calls skype(s) credit card companies shipping charges and so on....... on top of that money

As other poster have posted how it works read it and if you still didn't understand it read it again and again until you get it too your trolling head

So,
go to selling tomato on market where you have work before, and stop working with cars.Leave car service to people who know what to doBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Thanks given by:
(04-29-2013, 04:35 AM)poligrafika Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 11:47 PM)cataha Wrote:

So,
go to selling tomato on market where you have work before, and stop working with cars.Leave car service to people who know what to doBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
i will, as soon as your mother be there!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Toooooo many questions not enough feedbacks, please don't contact me via PM it's best to post on forum for others to help as well
Thanks given by:
(02-22-2013, 11:52 AM)1977asdf Wrote: Another cheater is: http://eobd2.com.
Dont buy them.All of what you will get are just beautiful words: hello sir, all the best, hello friend and such shit.
can you tell me why this web is cheater ?
i have never found any problems whith this web
Best Regards
ALL YOU NEED ABOUT CAR !!! [Image: i1cz2d_th.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 02:04 AM)wahye Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 11:52 AM)1977asdf Wrote: Another cheater is: http://eobd2.com.
can you tell me why this web is cheater ?
i have never found any problems whith this web
Best Regards

Hello
I also buy in http://eobd2.com. and all ok. responds with warranty.
2 autocom tube that did not work, and I got 2 new. greeting
Thanks given by:
hello

I wanted to order some service equipment from adkautoscan.com ??
Any opinion about this site ? cos i don't want to waste my cash. Of course i will pay by paypal but still its better if somone give me a opinion about them.

Best Regards Oktawian
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2013, 04:18 PM)oktawian Wrote: hello

I wanted to order some service equipment from adkautoscan.com ??
Any opinion about this site ? cos i don't want to waste my cash. Of course i will pay by paypal but still its better if somone give me a opinion about them.

Best Regards Oktawian
It's a level ONE Reseller
Before you buy anything ask them to send you a picture of what's in a box, if a respond time in matters of 5-10 minutes it means IT IS THE Factory/seller if respond time is longer then 20 minutes to more then 1+ Hours that means they are Level 2-3-or_higher resellrs
Also before you buy make sure they send you a picture of YOUR Equipment that you orders before sending it out.
Also ask them where they are located at and then ask them if the equipmnet you are ordering is going to be coming from the same city
Since they rent an office space in a building but the real equipment comes from other towns due to lack of internet or copyright laws
Also ask them where is a return address in case you have to return it back too double check of what i'm talking about in here
If you like to double secure of what you are doing use paypal since paypal does not mess around with Chinamen lately
have their onsite engineer to confirm moreover keep a logs of conversation

Also to other contributors, what i have noticed since the beginning of 2013
There is a massive flux of new online shops, what it tells me that older sites/level_I_II_III resellers are rebranding them self due to massive negative feedbacks that are left by previews buyers.
If you look who it belong and where they advertise, one will determinant pretty quick that's a same reseller(organization) but with a different sell reps
Thanks given by: auto , connection1394 , dancostea2002

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 15
Views: 1,035
07-23-2018, 05:01 PM
AA JCB
Replies: 2
Views: 2,289
03-22-2015, 10:22 PM