To obtain registration code or you're not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average

Actia multidiag VCI 1 dead

Hello

I have a problem with my vci 1 (Original blue and yellow), one day in use, it disconnects alone, no detection on PC in XP, I also noticed that the small LED flashed green one times from the moment I plug the socket obd to my car
I tried to program the PIC on the 2013 version and change all the cables, without result, same problem.
i reinstall win 10, actia Multidiag 2017 III SP4 and reprogrammed the PIC.
  when I start doing a diag this marks me a message "error while downloading the vci, check that the vci is well connected to the tool and the vehicle"
I try one can all the way to launch the software but nothing to do always the same message and even remark.

I need your helps

best regards and good weekend
Thanks given by:
help plz
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2018, 04:10 PM)discouver Wrote: Hello

I have a problem with my vci 1 (Original blue and yellow), one day in use, it disconnects alone, no detection on PC in XP, I also noticed that the small LED flashed green one times from the moment I plug the socket obd to my car
I tried to program the PIC on the 2013 version and change all the cables, without result, same problem.
i reinstall win 10, actia Multidiag 2017 III SP4 and reprogrammed the PIC.
  when I start doing a diag this marks me a message "error while downloading the vci, check that the vci is well connected to the tool and the vehicle"
I try one can all the way to launch the software but nothing to do always the same message and even remark.

I need your helps

best regards and good weekend

can any one help me plz
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 2
Views: 191
10-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 15
Views: 791
08-14-2019, 03:43 AM