To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Activation codes for BSI programming in 2009 Peugeot 308

Hello all,

I don't usually like to post stuff because normally I find what it is I'm after by reading others posts/browsing the web.
But with this problem I've come unstuck.

I've got a 2009 Peugeot 308 estate 2.0 HDI

I am using Diagbox v6.01 to interface with the cars BSI module. 20FFF000.

My first aim is to activate the audio systems CD-Changer function in order to use an aftermarket USB product made by Yatour.

I believe I've found the relevant menu within Diagbox however; When I try to change the values within the audio system I am first prompted to enter an "Activation Code". To obtain this activation code Diagbox asks me to contact "Technical Assistance".

I'd be very happy if someone could provide me with information on how to obtain activation codes so I can have a play with the cars modules.

If I've broken any forum rules I'm sorry. I did try to read them but the link came up with the following:

MHH AUTO
The announcement specified is invalid.

Any assistance by people who've been in a similar situation would be wonderful Smile

Cheers,

Sven
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2014, 12:51 PM)frozen170180 Wrote: Hello all,

I don't usually like to post stuff because normally I find what it is I'm after by reading others posts/browsing the web.

My first aim is to activate the audio systems CD-Changer function in order to use an aftermarket USB product made by Yatour.

I believe I've found the relevant menu within Diagbox however; When I try to change the values within the audio system I am first prompted to enter an "Activation Code". To obtain this activation code Diagbox asks me to contact "Technical Assistance".

I'd be very happy if someone could provide me with information on how to obtain activation codes so I can have a play with the cars modules.

If I've broken any forum rules I'm sorry. I did try to read them but the link came up with the following:

MHH AUTO

Any assistance by people who've been in a similar situation would be wonderful Smile

Cheers,

Sven

try 03114
Thanks given by:
I've tried that already Sad

That's the code that works for Citroens? Twas no good on the Pug.
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2014, 02:37 PM)alamow Wrote:
(08-01-2014, 12:51 PM)frozen170180 Wrote: Hello all,

MHH AUTO

Cheers,

Sven

try 03114

Sorted it Big Grin In the end it just needed a newer version of diag; there's no mention of activation codes or technical assistance or any other bs Big Grin

Cheers for taking the time to make a suggestion though Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 1
Views: 169
08-12-2019, 01:02 AM
BMW
Replies: 1
Views: 427
09-25-2017, 01:19 PM

Replies: 0
Views: 1,408