Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

All About Carprog Clone

(04-18-2018, 01:32 PM)danngrigore Wrote: Hi guys
I wish somebody could give me a hint about my issue with my Carprog. Recently I had to replace the AT91 processor because of a failure. I have fitted brand new one, wrote the firmware as per instructions, done all the modifications, all went good. Now when I start Carprog software no matter what version, with or without correct lib file, the software shows on the bottom left “Device sn:” but after this is blank. No serial number at all. And because of this (or some other reason?) the software does not let me do anything. Please help me find out what I am missing.
Thanks
You must repeat the procedure. Something went wrong during programming.
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2018, 02:21 AM)darkmal Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 01:32 PM)danngrigore Wrote: Hi guys
I wish somebody could give me a hint about my issue with my Carprog. Recently I had to replace the AT91 processor because of a failure. I have fitted brand new one, wrote the firmware as per instructions, done all the modifications, all went good. Now when I start Carprog software no matter what version, with or without correct lib file, the software shows on the bottom left “Device sn:” but after this is blank. No serial number at all. And because of this (or some other reason?) the software does not let me do anything. Please help me find out what I am missing.
Thanks
You must repeat the procedure. Something went wrong during programming.

Wrong chip fitted. Only revision a and b work. I have some for sale if interested.
Thanks given by: ged
ı updated carprog v8.21 but conncect to pc and unknown devices. what is problem. can you help me pls...
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2018, 07:30 PM)multialper Wrote: ı updated carprog v8.21 but conncect to pc and unknown devices. what is problem. can you help me pls...
Make the procedure from the beginning as described below.

1. Take out the soic AT88sc from the board, lift pin 55 of processor and solder a wire to pin 55.
2. Connect carprog main unit to the computer, after 20 seconds disconnect it.
3. Connect carprog main unit to the computer, place the wire(pin 55) on VDD for about 20 seconds, now place the wire on ERASE for about 20 seconds after that disconnect carprog from the computer.
4. Now you can connect carprog main unit to the computer, you will notice that this time windows is going to recognize it. Just start the programming procedure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(07-04-2018, 07:53 PM)darkmal Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 07:30 PM)multialper Wrote: ı updated carprog v8.21 but conncect to pc and unknown devices. what is problem. can you help me pls...
Make the procedure from the beginning as described below.

1. Take out the soic AT88sc from the board, lift pin 55 of processor and solder a wire to pin 55.
2. Connect carprog main unit to the computer, after 20 seconds disconnect it.
3. Connect carprog main unit to the computer, place the wire(pin 55) on VDD for about 20 seconds, now place the wire on ERASE for about 20 seconds after that disconnect carprog from the computer.
4. Now you can connect carprog main unit to the computer, you will notice that this time windows is going to recognize it. Just start the programming procedure.

Don't follow this procedure. Reset is not where its shown in the picture. Its exact opposite where VDD is shown.
Thanks given by:
Hi , Bought a China Carprog as wanted to test the land rover terrain Module Millage correction but it says that its not activated on that page . ( i think i have a v4.01 unit ) .

I have had a little read and i assume i need the v8.21 Firmware for the online version and need to flash this.

Cant find definitive information on what is required to flash this , do i need to modify the hardware and flash with a usb programmer module ? if so does any one have a guide on what i need to do ?

Also am i right in assuming that a lot of the OBD functions of carprog are locked because of the older offline firmware ?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Does anything from list work with Carprog clone? I mean online functions, like VAG 2009-.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=274191]
Thanks given by:
no work......virtual online
Thanks given by:
Hello, could anyone help me with a info/solution?
i have carprog china 4.74 with usb dongle and counter are 50. I have reprogramming cable as well, and the only solution is to reflash the unit always. 

Is there a way to upgrade the unit to a version of software (older or newer) without counter at all? or with one easy to be reseted?

Many thanks in advance!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Renult
Replies: 13
Views: 13,221
04-21-2021, 02:47 AM

Replies: 1
Views: 248
03-31-2021, 12:32 AM

Replies: 0
Views: 1,088