To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Another ME9.7 xprog Help!!!
Mercedes Benz 
Hello Guys,

Im a Newbie, Please help guys, Im working on a Merc GL450 2007mdl with
an ME9.7 ecu. problem is Ecu got fried/burned. I got a Used ECU with exactly the same part nos. what im trying to do is clone the damaged ecu and put it all in the used Ecu. I have Xprog, from reading around the forum i know this can be done by bdm connection. Please walk me through the steps i dont want to cause damage to the donor ecu. i have a few questions and I attached some pictures.

first: im following the Xprog bdm connection in the picture attached, im trying to get a reading but nada. I think this is because i need to connect a power source on the ecu being read, where should i connect this? and what voltage should it be? 12v?533

second:
in the xprog device selection am i correct to choose MPC5xx? for MPC564MZP68.
it also has a selection
MPC
configuration A
Configuration B
etc
which one do i choose?Fing20

thank you in advance
Me9.7 burned.jpg
File Type: .jpg
Downloaded: 92 times
Size: 97.57 KB

xprog mcu.jpg
Downloaded: 64 times
Size: 98.51 KB

xprog me9.7.jpg
Downloaded: 76 times
Size: 99.24 KB

Thanks given by:
the board is pretty damaged. I think you'd be better served to remove the chip your trying to read.

I'm not familiar with the ecu but I think you need one of those soic 8 chips mostly that has the vin info stored. Then for full clone if you wanted exact copy the bigger chip middle top.

Again I don't know this board and cant really see in your pictures so I may be way off...
Thanks given by:
Hi i still need to know how to read the mcu of the me9.7 ecu correctly
Thanks given by:
in this case I would recommend you just swap chips.
I don't think it will be possible to read original ECU with the shape it's in

Have you tried reading the donor with the diagram you provided?
Thanks given by: EGYAUTO
swap eeprom
Thanks given by:
Use KTAG diagrams. 10 BDM pads by baro sensor and 15-16=+12v and 2=Grnd(small connector). read MPC564 datasheet first.
Thanks given by:
Why waste your time ? Make donor ecu virgin and teach in with Stardiagnosis...
Thanks given by: familyman , EGYAUTO , narkeleptk , Ruperto
(10-12-2017, 11:49 AM)Jan1980 Wrote: Why waste your time ? Make donor ecu virgin and teach in with Stardiagnosis...

+1
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2017, 11:49 AM)Jan1980 Wrote: Why waste your time ? Make donor ecu virgin and teach in with Stardiagnosis...

+1
Thanks given by: EGYAUTO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chevrolet Chevrolet Kalos Matiz 05H12 XPROG figani 4 59 59 minutes ago
Last Post: figani
Mercedes Benz Pinout Bosch ME9.7 Mercedes W211 vahid-miralizadeh 2 133 09-21-2018, 10:10 PM
Last Post: vahid-miralizadeh
  please i need virgin 95080 from me9.7 ml63 angolatech 3 144 09-21-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: angolatech
Mercedes Benz FILE FOR ME9.7 ML osmik 3 201 09-21-2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: tpresser
  Xprog no dongle matej12 4 187 09-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: matej12