To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Another ME9.7 xprog Help!!!
10-13-2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Another ME9.7 xprog Help!!!
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your inputs I finally got to read via xprog! at least I now know how to read me9.7 via bam.Wink....I got to read the donor ecu but you are also correct the orig ecu is too damaged I can't get a connection anymore.
So the next thing to do is to virginize the donor ecu. I got MB ecu renew ver1.7 will that suffice? Got a few observations though:

I read the orig eeprom dump and I saw the vin no of the car in it. When I read the donor ecu which I got off eBay it's almost blank. I would think there would be a vin no inside from the car it came from...is that odd?

I noticed this because at first I try to replace only the eeprom . I swapped the orig eeprom to the donor ecu.. but I had to learn me9.7 don't work that way cause it would not start.

I will post the 2 dumps shortly
Thanks again gents!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: narkeleptk
10-15-2017, 05:44 PM
eeprom dump

Attached File(s)
orig ecu.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 616 bytes

spare ecu gl450.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 337 bytes

10-16-2017, 06:51 AM
(10-13-2017 01:28 PM)Ruperto Wrote:  Hi Guys,
Thanks for your inputs I finally got to read via xprog! at least I now know how to read me9.7 via bam.Wink....I got to read the donor ecu but you are also correct the orig ecu is too damaged I can't get a connection anymore.
So the next thing to do is to virginize the donor ecu. I got MB ecu renew ver1.7 will that suffice? Got a few observations though:

I read the orig eeprom dump and I saw the vin no of the car in it. When I read the donor ecu which I got off eBay it's almost blank. I would think there would be a vin no inside from the car it came from...is that odd?

I noticed this because at first I try to replace only the eeprom . I swapped the orig eeprom to the donor ecu.. but I had to learn me9.7 don't work that way cause it would not start.

Thanks again gents!

if you swap only eeprom between the ecu with same part number the car will start directly without any problems..

had you tried to diagnose the fault after you swap ?
 Thanks given by: narkeleptk
10-17-2017, 05:30 AM
(10-16-2017 06:51 AM)darkshiningg Wrote:  
(10-13-2017 01:28 PM)Ruperto Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Thanks again gents!

if you swap only eeprom between the ecu with same part number the car will start directly without any problems..

had you tried to diagnose the fault after you swap ?
That is the first thing I did. Swap the eeprom but it did not start. I tried to synchronise using DAS but it won't start
10-20-2017, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 04:18 AM by taisuke-san.)
Hello,

Case of X-prog

Wiring -- Right to your picture.

Power source need -- connect to follow the my photo.
So good for 1A and up of power source.
No need CAN line connect.

Choose -- MPC Don't select configuration A and B

Go to read, will be success.

Attached File(s)
me97pinout.jpg
File Type: .jpg
Downloaded: 22 times
Size: 150.36 KB

Thanks given by: narkeleptk , Ruperto

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xprog no dongle matej12 4 172 09-08-2018 06:38 PM
Last Post: matej12
  SC120529VLL6 1M03Y mask 100 LFQP - how to read it using xprog 5.55 Technix 2 634 09-07-2018 10:49 AM
Last Post: Technix
VW Need ME9.5.10 second O2 off konstantin82 1 79 08-20-2018 12:05 PM
Last Post: Mirnel
BMW Need DTC off BMW ME9 Eemre44 1 69 08-11-2018 06:50 AM
Last Post: svvag2000
VW VW ME9.1 immo off please tdo4h 5 118 08-10-2018 08:28 AM
Last Post: bram380

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content