To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Anybody heard of hyundai/kia kkl apps?

Hello everybody.

Ah my problem of only speaking spanish and english.

My friend (who speaks a lot of languages) said they saw a video on youtube (in a different language) where a guy mentioned something about using kkl cable on hyundai/kia.

They first mention about using a modified kkl cable to connect directly to the k-line wire with a needle soldered to s wire (or something?) and then go to say about using a kkl cable thru the normal obd port.

They mention "Tester hyundai" and "kia flasher / hyundai flasher"

So this is very interesting to me because right now i dont have ANY Hyundai diagnostic capability at all, and i really need some for my stupid getz engine jetski transplant project.

i tried to look for those apps but found nothing.

Does anybody know anything about this subject?

Is it really possible to get decent diagnostics (not just generic obd2) for hyundai with a kkl cable? Is it like vcds for hyundai?

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Hi, search for CASCADE emulator, that can emulate HI-SCAN Kia/Hyundai old diag tool using a kkl cable.
Thanks given by: Baja juan
Thanks for that info.

So the cascade software is avaliable in a few places, but where do i get the apps for it to run (like hiscan)? I cant find that.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2017, 02:24 AM)Baja juan Wrote: Thanks for that info.

So the cascade software is avaliable in a few places, but where do i get the apps for it to run (like hiscan)? I cant find that.

Thanks

You need to load the hyundai rom to use it, then it works like hiscan.
Thanks given by:
I used the wrong words, by "apps" i meant roms. I guess being a emulator they would be called roms, didnt occur to me.

But anyways, anywhere i look i can only find just cascade with no roms. There are a few posts on some forums with cascade+roms, but they are all old posts and the links are dead by now.

Where can i find the roms?

Thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

KIA
Replies: 84
Views: 15,033
10-09-2019, 02:25 PM

Replies: 6
Views: 729
08-31-2019, 05:44 PM

Replies: 54