To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tune/delete maxxforce 3 plug ecms?
Looking for someone who has successfully done a delete on a maxxforce with the 3 plug ecm. Would ask for references as well. Had one done by someone who said they could do it, guy is having issues, looking to get it redone/fixed. Thank you.
Thanks given by: Dorso78
yes EDC17,SID904 or EDC7C32 Tuning + EGR,DPF delete

contact me PM if you need
Tuning_File_Service- DPF - FAP - EGR - FLAP- Stage 1,2,3 Service
skype Denny.schip

Car, Bike, Agriculture, Bus, Truck, Marine
Maxxforce / Detroit DD15/Paccar Delphi ETC3 DPF-EGR-DEFF OFF solution

Thanks given by: Dorso78
Your only source here I can recommend for zero issues writing a map file, zero truck fault codes, no bullshit unplug ACM contact.

Bodo.1979

You want the story of all about shit job and suffering with 3 plugs contact me on pm and I will help as much as I can for you to have an happy ending.

I am not doing for commission simply to help you at no cost.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks given by: diagnostix , cubixfc , dfsrepair , Brookhaven66
(07-13-2018, 02:59 AM)skitzo Wrote: yes EDC17,SID904 or EDC7C32 Tuning + EGR,DPF delete

not true, iam still waiting your money back because you didnt had solution as you promised.

i have tested this edc7c32 by myself and now i can say my file is working and your file is crap.
ADF Tuning CHIPtuning/ECOtuning/DSGtuning
100%tested DPF EGR ADBLUE LAMBDA TVA VSA EVAP CAT DTC errors delete
Car, Bike, Agriculture, Bus, Truck, Marine
Thanks given by:
[Image: def0338c7610867be880a12184afdf1b.jpg]

I am not a tuner, but instead a a Navistar Tech with all the tools on the OEM side and Alientech.

1 year testing files and Bodo.1079 formally SCANIA730 is by far the best approach/concept/file that will leave zero fault across network woh no derate for EDC7C32 (3 plugs ecm)

Anyone else you are 90% to get this below:
[Image: a08ca2066441ad233015c8110f6963c2.jpg]

A dead ecm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks given by: diagnostix
(07-13-2018, 03:46 AM)adf-chiptuning Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 02:59 AM)skitzo Wrote: yes EDC17,SID904 or EDC7C32 Tuning + EGR,DPF delete

not true, iam still waiting your money back because you didnt had solution as you promised.

i have tested this edc7c32 by myself and now i can say my file is working and your file is crap.
your file? so your using one? wow be afraid, very very afraid
to edit this, I love how everyone here pounces and "pm me Pm me"
if you are all so reputable of tuners offer your services for free and show the members here you are a real tuner, but that wont happen now will it calling us corupt on here and mhh is a business, not one single one of you have helped members here with tuning for free that shows me who is really corupt and money hungry....... count those pennies boys....
Funny how 2 "professionals" always racing to be first to say "pm me. I have a tested solution or tested file for this" are having a problem because one bought a file from the other with the intent of re-selling it to customers?? Shit. If I knew it was that easy to be a tuner............
I am just a mechanic, I will help if I can to pay back this awesome site!
Thanks given by: Jonny Rotten , diagnostix , cubixfc
here you go guys help with this one

Attached Files
templete1 help.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 27 times
Size: 21.38 KB

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxxforce 13 Service Manual j_howard 7 2,070 10-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Last Post: autos1256
  Maxxforce code 8335 help! CDNFirewerks 1 101 10-04-2018, 05:23 AM
Last Post: firefighterf18
  Butchered CM871 tune, delete with nonVGT turbo, help need to correct tune Husky05 2 214 10-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Jonny Rotten
AA+MHH NAVISTAR MAXXFORCE Diagnostic & Service Manuals DieselTech1/R.I.P :( 51 22,272 09-28-2018, 03:55 AM
Last Post: FIXITNOW
  Maxxforce 15 ecm issue, looking for ecm repair sask3500 1 136 09-26-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: sask3500