To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ashampoo Burning Studio 20.0.2.7 Multil

Ashampoo Burning Studio 20

[Image: 24glgf7.png]

Burn, Backup, Copy and Convert!

A classic among burning programs brand new!
The NEW Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 is the easy and comfortable solution to burn your data to CD, DVD and Blu-ray, copy discs or use extensive multimedia capabilities to create your own slide shows and video discs with animated menus. Rip audio CDs fully automatically, back up your files in a flash and design and print individual covers for your projects in the process! Experience the best Burning Studio ever!

No pass.. only Thanks.

Bonus:  80s nostalgia music ( We going to take you on a nostalgia trip, playing undisputed 1980s classics )

Attached Files
.rar

Ashampoo Burning Studio 20.0.2.7 Multil.rar

177 bytes
.rar

80s nostalgia.rar

151 bytes
[Image: animated-greece-flag-ss.gif]

(04-27-2019, 12:01 AM)matalos Wrote:                                                                              Ashampoo Burning Studio 20

[Image: 24glgf7.png]

Burn, Backup, Copy and Convert!

A classic among burning programs brand new!
The NEW Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 is the easy and comfortable solution to burn your data to CD, DVD and Blu-ray, copy discs or use extensive multimedia capabilities to create your own slide shows and video discs with animated menus. Rip audio CDs fully automatically, back up your files in a flash and design and print individual covers for your projects in the process! Experience the best Burning Studio ever!

No pass.. only Thanks.

Bonus:  80s nostalgia music ( We going to take you on a nostalgia trip, playing undisputed 1980s classics )
Thanks for sharing but crack didn't work for me, I copied the 2 files to the correct directory but asks for me to buy program
Rate + Thanks please if I helped

Drafted in the US Army 1968
MOS 67N20 Huey crew chief and door gunner
50 years in heavy equipment maintenance

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 1
Views: 474
05-20-2018, 08:38 AM