To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Atris technik error: "Cannot locate postgres database"

Hello,

I have installed Vivid haynes pro on my laptop, but when i try to start up it gives a fault saying: Cannot locate postgres database..

Anyone know how to fix this problem?
I have looked on the forum but couldn't find a fix..

Already many thanks!

Greetings
Thanks given by:
Is it Atris Technik or Vivid that you have installed? and next which version?

Regards.
Thanks given by:
Sorry it is Atris technik..
I have the 2014 version Smile

You have the solution?
Thanks given by:
Have you followed the instructions on how to install Atris Technik 2014 ?
If you aren't sure open the enclosed file which will give you instructions on how to install Atris Technik 2014. The only difference is the instructions is instead of installing DVD1 and then DVD3, you install DVD1 and DVD4.

Regards.

http://mhhauto.com/attachment.php?aid=67141
Thanks given by:
atris builds a database that's loads in the background when PC is started, you must wait for this to be completed before trying to open programming. Look for same icon like shortcut in bottom right on PC home screen hidden icons when you see it you can run atris.
Thanks given by:
When Altris Technik installs, it should stall for about 10min at "extracting Database". If it does not- then you get this error "Cannot locate postgres database" immediately after installation and whenever you run the program.

In my case, a security program (not antivirus), called "Foolish IT Cryptoprevent" was blocking the database extraction. Setting it's protection level to "None" and reinstalling Atris Technik solved the issue. No reboot was required in my case.

Similar programs that could cause same issue might be "malwarebytes anti exploit" and "Surfright Hitman Pro alert" and "Spybot Resident Shield".

Hope that helps someone out in future!
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2016, 07:07 PM)Paisleypcdoc Wrote: When Altris Technik installs, it should stall for about 10min at "extracting Database". If it does not- then you get this error "Cannot locate postgres database" immediately after installation and whenever you run the program.

In my case, a security program (not antivirus), called "Foolish IT Cryptoprevent" was blocking the database extraction. Setting it's protection level to "None" and reinstalling Atris Technik solved the issue. No reboot was required in my case.

Similar programs that could cause same issue might be "malwarebytes anti exploit" and "Surfright Hitman Pro alert" and "Spybot Resident Shield".

How did you find the process that blocked your db extraction thought??
(Sorry,old post)
Actions Prove who someone is,words just prove who they pretend to be.
Thanks given by: mayslane
(03-15-2017, 02:54 PM)Stelaras Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 07:07 PM)Paisleypcdoc Wrote: When Altris Technik installs, it should stall for about 10min at "extracting Database". If it does not- then you get this error "Cannot locate postgres database" immediately after installation and whenever you run the program.

How did you find the process that blocked your db extraction thought??
(Sorry,old post)

i had the same problem with you because it needs to delete everything from the previous version. use ccleaner to clean your registry, find on the web which files you need to delete from crypkey and finally delete any files from your old atris that stayed to your local disk after the uninstallation
Thanks given by:
I think even if you uninstall it will leave a folder called workshop data. Look for it and delete it and then try a new install.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

AA TecDoc
Replies: 1
Views: 547
04-16-2019, 02:03 AM

Replies: 5
Views: 3,410
05-01-2018, 02:11 AM
AA+MHH
Replies: 2
Views: 2,946