Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Audi A4 shaking and smoking

Hi everyone,
Here is a problem with Audi A4 2.0 140ph 2005.
When I start engine everything is normal, engine works nice and silent, no shaking, no smoke. After few minutes (between 50 and 60C), first I can hear a strange sound like turbine is on and after 20-30 seconds engine start to shake and big cloud of white smoke strats.

Why is turbo getting on while itis on idle, maby ECU is faulty?

I try:
EGR off, injectors angle settings, new battery, MAF sensor replacment, another map in ECU.

Any idea?
Thanks given by:
"another map in ECU"... can't believe all time that there are people outside which like to repair a car with a map zzz - sorry...Wink

Write ori, make diag with vcds look on messure blocks and you will find out - if not, visit a pro garage...think it's not the right place here in tuning section for this issue
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2014, 02:47 PM)xxxm3 Wrote: "another map in ECU"... can't believe all time that there are people outside which like to repair a car with a map zzz - sorry...Wink

Write ori, make diag with vcds look on messure blocks and you will find out - if not, visit a pro garage...think it's not the right place here in tuning section for this issue

I tryed with other map, because with ori map there were no DTC errors at all.
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2014, 03:24 PM)marigor Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 02:47 PM)xxxm3 Wrote: "another map in ECU"... can't believe all time that there are people outside which like to repair a car with a map zzz - sorry...Wink

Dpf problem
100%MANUAL/TESTED/WORKING Solutions!!,SwirlFlaps,EGR/DPF/NOX/DTC/TVA/ADBLUE/Lambda/Immo ALL OFF,ChiptuningFiles(Tested ON Dyno ),FileService,Remapping,Licensed Winols,
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2014, 03:35 PM)beytus61 Wrote:

Dpf problem

I was thinking also, so I took off DPF phisicly and with swiftec, but no changes...
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2014, 03:43 PM)marigor Wrote:

Dpf problem

I was thinking also, so I took off DPF phisicly and with swiftec, but no changes...

hi friend

when you have Set dpf off have remove the Dpf or have You only new map in the ecu and than look ??
when you set dpf off you must remove the dpf or other the pressure in the exhaust must go to outside not only in the pip with dpf

Dpf problem

hi friend

when you have Set dpf off have remove the Dpf or have You only new map in the ecu and than look ??
when you set dpf off you must remove the dpf or other the pressure in the exhaust must go to outside not only in the pip with dpf
100%MANUAL/TESTED/WORKING Solutions!!,SwirlFlaps,EGR/DPF/NOX/DTC/TVA/ADBLUE/Lambda/Immo ALL OFF,ChiptuningFiles(Tested ON Dyno ),FileService,Remapping,Licensed Winols,
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2014, 05:34 PM)beytus61 Wrote:

Dpf problem

hi friend

Dpf problem

hi friend

Whole DPF is removed.
Thanks given by:
if with an original map then either fault codes have been erased in original ,so try to find same file from another source and flash back to original , if still no fault codes then it could well be mechanical .

faulty turbo , egr cooler leaking , cracked head ,head gasket ?

to name but a few things to check
Thanks given by: marigor
Hy. Your turbo is bad. check out turbo sliding side,if you have oil 100% is bad.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 9
Views: 981
11-21-2020, 05:16 PM
Opel
Replies: 4
Views: 197
11-17-2020, 05:59 AM