To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aygo 2017 engine stop after few seconds from start.
Toyota 
Hello everyone
Today i've get an Aygo from 2017 with start problems, it looks like immobiliser problem or some safty in engine ecu. Only foult in engine was "start not possible" or something simmilar, i've used launch pro3.
Did anyone had this kind of problem before?
Thanks given by:
More info. Crank not start or no crank? What s the security light doing.
Thanks +Rep much appreciated Fing32
Never hesitate to ask ?'s
Thanks given by: krzysieksle , Ashraf6119
P1604 TOYOTA - Startability Malfunction
That was only fault.
Engine starts, all control lights are out. It have no reaction on gas pedal and in few seconds engine stops.
Thanks given by:
Maybe also important information. This car had front damage in past. Can it be the crash sensor? Or some other safety?
Thanks given by:
Problem solved. Fuel level indicator doesn't work properly.
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2017, 01:19 AM)krzysieksle Wrote: Problem solved. Fuel level indicator doesn't work properly.

are you saying no fuel in tank
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2017, 04:06 AM)KriyenKPp Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 01:19 AM)krzysieksle Wrote: Problem solved. Fuel level indicator doesn't work properly.

are you saying no fuel in tank

Yes, indicator shows that there is 1/3 of tank and I didn't expect that indicator can be broken or can stuck in few months car.
Thanks given by:
Good to know that the problem is solved.
Thanks given by:
this problem is very common in the aygo c1 107 from 2007 on wards thought they would have fixed in the new ones once they have a bump and something goes wrong with sender unit.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toyota Toyota Hilux 2017 2GDftv NO START cranking only Shawnp 7 737 2 hours ago
Last Post: canoso131
Toyota TOYOTA HYBRID NO START AFTER AUX BATTERY DRAINED Shawnp 7 2,037 08-21-2018, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Shawnp
Honda Honda jazz won't start after changing the engine Rodja63 2 90 05-11-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: strikeforce
Toyota Hi, help me pleae.Aygo airbag Crash data delete Egons100 1 51 03-18-2018, 01:54 AM
Last Post: dissy123
  2016 Toyota aygo p0571 ryn079 8 172 03-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Last Post: shadab