To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

BASLER BESTCOMSPlus SOFTWARE

I greet everyone.

Some of you are experienced in the use of Basler's BESTCOMSPlus V3.12.00 software. I am currently working on a Genset Blue Star model JD275-02 of 275 Kw. It has a Basler DGC-2020 controller. It is powered by a JD-6090HF484 diesel engine.
The problem is that I have no key to unlock the program and also the 5-digit driver keys.

Thanks in advance for any help. Handshake

Attached Files
.rar

Bestcomsplus_312.rar

156 bytes
Thanks given by: OnyxLu
(03-07-2017, 06:11 AM)muecande Wrote: I greet everyone.

Some of you are experienced in the use of Basler's BESTCOMSPlus V3.12.00 software. I am currently working on a Genset Blue Star model JD275-02 of 275 Kw. It has a Basler DGC-2020 controller. It is powered by a JD-6090HF484 diesel engine.
The problem is that I have no key to unlock the program and also the 5-digit driver keys.

Thanks in advance for any help. Handshake

Little late but thought I would ask. i was given the software for free from Basler after filling in the required information via email. Have you tried that? I too connect to these controllers and am able to make changes. The option codes can be found online for the different administrative access so works pretty well. Just need to ask.
Thanks given by: muecande

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 0
Views: 365
04-25-2019, 09:56 PM