To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average

BMW E90 320I auto 2007 Cas3+

good day. Can someone maybe help. I have an 2007 E90 320I auto. The DME cot badly water damage. I manage to make a clone from another same car. The DME is an Tricore CPU. Now I tried to make a key with my AK300. But the software on the cas is SOPT software. Is there any firmware available to update my AK300 so I can wright key on this Cas. Please help
Thanks
Werner
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2014, 05:58 PM)WB Electronics Wrote: good day. Can someone maybe help. I have an 2007 E90 320I auto. The DME cot badly water damage. I manage to make a clone from another same car. The DME is an Tricore CPU. Now I tried to make a key with my AK300. But the software on the cas is SOPT software. Is there any firmware available to update my AK300 so I can wright key on this Cas. Please help
Thanks
Werner

I successfully made it with under a similar situation. Here's what I suggest
1. Buy a 2nd hand DME MV1746, make sure that the partnumber is matching
2. Remove TriCore 1796 and Spansion Flash chips from the damaged DME
3. Solder it onto the 2nd hand DME you bought
(Step 2 and 3 need BGA soldering devices, you need to find a electronic workshop to do it, usually, the one who can repair the laptops)

You may want to buy the FTTech programmer so that you can read/write tricore chips.
Thanks given by: bawareca
Hi . Thanks, my problem is I do not have the soldering tool. I do have k-tak system too read Tricore ECU's. And I know the soldering device are expensive, trying to find another solution.
Thanks given by:
(01-20-2014, 05:48 PM)WB Electronics Wrote: Hi . Thanks, my problem is I do not have the soldering tool. I do have k-tak system too read Tricore ECU's. And I know the soldering device are expensive, trying to find another solution.

It's not possible to match the DME with EWS4 (inside CAS3) without getting the original data. You have to read the Flash, EEPROM and external Flash out of the original DME and migrate them to the DME you purchased. Soldering is the only way out. Find some computer repairing workshop to get the soldering work done...
Thanks given by: WB Electronics
But he said he already matched the DME<->CAS.
Thanks given by:
AK300 does not support encrypted CAS data. You need a OBD2 which could cost $1000USD
Thanks given by: WB Electronics
Thanks I solved the problem. Got another Car without SOPT software and made a clone. Car is ok now. Manage to make a key for this clone.
Made a clone of the CAS?
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2014, 01:57 AM)bawareca Wrote: Made a clone of the CAS?
Yes I did. And one from the DME. Then I changed all control units in the car to have the same vin.nr. as cas & DME. Changed vin on cluster. No dot. Car works fine

Possibly Related Threads…

AA Bosch-logo
Replies: 2
Views: 2,050
05-22-2019, 03:23 AM
Toyota
Replies: 9
Views: 1,309
02-26-2019, 03:32 AM
BMW
Replies: 0