To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

BMW ETK 01.2014 ( Multi v2.2.00 01 )

Description : BMW ETK contains the whole range of items offered for sale by BMW Group and is intended to facilitate the retrieval of necessary spare parts (car parts and motorcycle), supplies and accessories. To do this at your disposal a variety of search functions, such as searching by name, by part number , etc. In addition , the system provides you with detailed information on specific details, as well as the ability to create so-called parts list of found parts .

Installation:
1 The computer name must be in Latin.
2 ports should be set in 1027 and 1028 during the installation, in the lower fields will already be 2024 and 2025.
3 server addresses blank.
4 Catalog RR is set if a password oxford12.
5 Market choose Eastern Europe.
6 Company and business partner ID 1 and 1 (in both fields).

How to check VIN BMW without this directory
If you only need to check the validity of the vehicle VIN (serial number), model year and set, they can install this catalog does not make sense.

Attached Files
.rar

Links.rar

961 bytes
Torrent link

Attached Files
.rar

ETK.01.2014.rar

12.57 KB
can this be set-up in usa region?
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."

If this helped you click the thanks button!Fing32
Thanks given by:
As I remember yes
Thanks given by:
i install as usa region but all i get is rolls royce info nothing else!
any help?
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."

Thanks given by:
I get this error when i set-up settings on etk.any help to fix this?Headbang

(java client error 30209 IO exception on socket: connection reset)

Thanks given by:
I think you have to install java developement kit, it was something mentioned about it on the manual.
Thanks given by: impaler11
(01-02-2014, 03:20 AM)'mangis' Wrote: I think you have to install java developement kit, it was something mentioned about it on the manual.

can you point to be where to get his fix please?[Image: handshake.gif][Image: beer.gif]

Thanks given by:
thanks for sharing,

can anyone put it on torrent?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 0
Views: 89
10-05-2019, 09:01 PM

Replies: 6
Views: 662
07-17-2019, 07:41 PM