To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

BMW Scanner1.4 Dead

My Chinese clone BMW Scanner1.4 which has worked brilliantly for over 2 years has suddenly stopped working with the message' HARDWARE NOT READY'

Normally just removing & reinserting the USB lead will clear this message but not now. I have removed & reinstalled all drivers/software & checked on 2 laptops so i suspect hardware is damaged.

Anyone have any info/tips or diagrams to help investigate this ?
Thanks in advance
Nogger
Thanks given by:
i faced this problem year ago, i uninstalled everything
then i installed the drivers
and i downloaded more than 5 bmw scanner software from the internet from different sources
i tried them one by one till one of them worked.
and its been working till now
Thanks given by:
Is it seen in Device Manager? Do you get the ding sound when you connect and disconnect from the PC?

If not check usb socket on pcb and resolder or renew.
Please don't forget the Rate (Heart icon at top center of post) & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2016, 05:34 AM)diagnostix Wrote: Is it seen in Device Manager? Do you get the ding sound when you connect and disconnect from the PC?

If not check usb socket on pcb and resolder or renew.

Thanks for the replies , i bought another unit as i use this on a reguylar basis so can't be without it. I would like to get the original going if possible for a spare but although the new one is working the original is the same as before. When you plug it in the usb port you dont get the normal ding sound but you get what sounds like a fast double ding 'ding ding' which is not normal. I think a chip has gone down.

Nogger
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Mercedes Benz
Replies: 0
Views: 149
07-20-2019, 12:31 AM
Ford
Replies: 0
Views: 269
06-02-2019, 01:51 AM

Replies: 7