To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 105 Vote(s) - 3.01 Average

BMW Standard Tools 2.12 - WinKFP, NCSExpert, INPA, Tool32, etc

Hi Mike,
You might want to also add the part for the English 64bit NCSExpert to the original post

NCSExper32_ENG.zip contains NCSEXPER.exe and NCSEXPER.TXT
NCSEXPER.exe should be copied to C:\NCSEXPER\BIN\NCSEXPER.EXE
NCSEXPER.TXT should be copied to C:\NCSEXPER\CFGDAT\NCSEXPER.TXT (rename or overwrite the one that's already there)

-Ryan
Thanks given by: hagop
(10-14-2013, 04:54 PM)Bimmer Wrote: Hi Zekan23,

It all depends on your version of INPA. Most INPA installers are standalone which means it will install INPA, EDIABAS, and others. So there's a few things you can do.

Install your version of desired INPA first. After it is installed rename the INPA folder to INPA$$ or similar so it is not overwritten when BST 212 is installed. After BST 212 installation, delete the INPA version BST 212 installed (which is blank) and replace it with your renamed INPA$$ and rename it back to INPA. Then continue to install your NCSExpert32 English.

If your INPA is in a .zip file or just a folder simply replace the INPA folder with the version you wish to use Smile

Now you will have BMW Standard Tools 212 base with your desired INPA and English NCSExpert. Don't forget to change your COM port in OBD.ini to reflect the COM port in your Device Manager for your K+DCAN cable.

If this is not clear let me know and I will create a PDF on how to do it.

Best Regards,
Mike

Mike,

I am right in the middle of setting up an English version, I finished downloading your Daten files almost 38gigs, and now I have to get another laptop with more storage place and memory.
I would be interested what cables you sell, can you pls PM me.
Regards, and Merry Xmas,

Chris
gerberauto
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2013, 05:14 AM)gerberauto Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 04:54 PM)Bimmer Wrote: Hi Zekan23,

It all depends on your version of INPA. Most INPA installers are standalone which means it will install INPA, EDIABAS, and others. So there's a few things you can do.

Install your version of desired INPA first. After it is installed rename the INPA folder to INPA$$ or similar so it is not overwritten when BST 212 is installed. After BST 212 installation, delete the INPA version BST 212 installed (which is blank) and replace it with your renamed INPA$$ and rename it back to INPA. Then continue to install your NCSExpert32 English.

If your INPA is in a .zip file or just a folder simply replace the INPA folder with the version you wish to use Smile

Now you will have BMW Standard Tools 212 base with your desired INPA and English NCSExpert. Don't forget to change your COM port in OBD.ini to reflect the COM port in your Device Manager for your K+DCAN cable.

If this is not clear let me know and I will create a PDF on how to do it.

Best Regards,
Mike

Mike,

I am right in the middle of setting up an English version, I finished downloading your Daten files almost 38gigs, and now I have to get another laptop with more storage place and memory.
I would be interested what cables you sell, can you pls PM me.
Regards, and Merry Xmas,

Chris
gerberauto

PM Sent
Thanks given by:
Hello. inpa Send please link and pass in PM. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
About the driver for K+DCAN USB when you have fresh Windows OS without any drivers for USB-COM PORT then the settings for COM Port comes with driver for K+DCAN and are anothers 39
INPA , DIS , SSS Progman work fine (only with my auto NCS and SSS - NOT)

Thanks given by:
(01-06-2014, 01:00 AM)doktorabg Wrote: About the driver for K+DCAN USB when you have fresh Windows OS without any drivers for USB-COM PORT then the settings for COM Port comes with driver for K+DCAN and are anothers 39

Mate compare your settings with the ones in my instructions in the first post. You will notice your receive and send bytes, should be 4096 on both. Also which cable are you using? 7&8 pins bridged? Attach a link of the cable so I can see. I have sent you my NCSExpert 4.0.1 with v51.2? If so you are still having this issue?

Cheers!!
[Image: llqu.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2014, 07:21 AM)Bimmer Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 01:00 AM)doktorabg Wrote: About the driver for K+DCAN USB when you have fresh Windows OS without any drivers for USB-COM PORT then the settings for COM Port comes with driver for K+DCAN and are anothers 39

Mate compare your settings with the ones in my instructions in the first post. You will notice your receive and send bytes, should be 4096 on both. Also which cable are you using? 7&8 pins bridged? Attach a link of the cable so I can see. I have sent you my NCSExpert 4.0.1 with v51.2? If so you are still having this issue?

Cheers!!
[Image: llqu.png]

My cable ist K+DCAN and work 100%
I use the driver that come with cable and the driver ist 100% correct
When someone have many drivers for USB to SERIAL then he has a problem and he must use FTClean to uninstal and set the right driver
My driver set the port to right settings
I've tried with another baudrate 4096 but never mind
With my settings all work fine

About Pin7 and Pin8 I know werry well abouth them

I have adapter to swich pin7 and pin 8 but
It depends on the application and vehicles , some older chassis cars have two K-Lines, one on pin 7 and one on pin 8 so most cables have pins 7-8 connected/soldered to accomodate that.
07-09 D-CAN cars don't use pin 8 but still does use pin 7 (my is 2005 and have only pin 7) so the cable continues to work fine, but in 09-10 BMW re-used the pin 8 position for ethernet, so if you have an interface that has pin 7-8 connected (and most of the ones you find on eBay and such do), you'll get errors trying to communicate with the car because of the ethernet connection at pin 8 interfering with the D-CAN connection on pin 7.

So,for use this cable with DCAN cars the people must have D-CAN utility to set the interface before connect with car.
OBD.INI must copy to C:/WINDOWS too
then the people must run OBD.EXE from C:/EDIABAS/HARDWARE/OBD without fault becomes
Port on EDIABAS must set to:
; Description : IP communication port
; Value : 1000 < port < 30000
; Default =
Port = 6801
For E36 must have ADS interface and the people can use from my thread
So when you so good with BMW can you tell me how can i update OracleDB on SSS Progman to see new SP-Daten
Thanks for all and Handshake
Always learn!
PS:My auto have another problem becouse I've read before 1 year whitout any problem with NCS V3.0.8 and i post my FSW_PSW file

Beer

Attached Files
.rar

FTClean.rar

361.01 KB
.rar

FSW_PSW.rar

24.71 KB
.rar

D-CAN.rar

39.44 KB
.rar