To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

BMWhat 9.26 Full patched

(02-16-2014, 01:31 PM)Code Breaker Wrote: On the contrary, I feel sorry for you, you obviously have an ego and a mental problem, so you want to FORCE people to thank you and add rep, to make YOU feel good?, that shows you have an inferiority complex, which shows, is a little boy with a psychological problem, look at yourself.
Your talking total nonsense again, 'work on something you don't like' what the heck does that mean? Looks like your talking about your own insignificant life again. it's all in your head again.

Oh and you having to highlight your reply in red writing, shows you have further psychological issues, nobody is listening to little boy so he has to write in red to be noisy, aaahhh. What next red, and capitals to shout? Tut tut
Don't scream and throw your toys out of your pram little boy, because you didn't get what you want 76 and the icon showing you bashing yourself in the head, ( 1087) copy, and do it, might bash some sense into your head!

Good luck to you too, good bye and good riddance

We are all here to share and help each other, not for your personal ego boost, go get that elsewhere!

no doubt you are a resentful, looking, you get everything without giving anything in return, typical, vindictive and anarchist mentality, all for a key, do not want to imagine the violence that must suffer the people around you, sure you would have hit my car if I say no, clean the windshield when I find you at traffic lights
I am convinced that you suffer from Intermittent explosive disorder
I say this with affection

Thanks given by:
You know nothing! you don't know me, therefore you are in no position to judge me or anyone else here on this forum. Just because I won't accept your demand to give you thanks AND rep you start to cry yet again, and keep throwing your toys out of your pram.
It is not because of a key, it is because of your attitude, it stinks, you posted the answer to your own question, who are you? you are nobody and wants to be condescending? yes look it up in dictionary little boy, you are simply a cheap thief but want to make people on here (and probably elsewhere too), bow to your demands for what? to make you feel good?, now who has the mental problem and the inferiority complexes? you, wake up little boy, this is not a playground.
Copying someone else's posts, then posting here doesn't make you better than anyone else and they are not going to fulfil your demands, now, go and play with the other little boys, and learn to treat everyone with respect if you want respect in return.
Your analogy has no relevance and makes no sense, learn to think, speak and write properly and with a good attitude towards people or you'll have a shit life, which you seems to match your personality, and you definitely seem to deserve it. Perhaps you do have a shit life and that's, why you need your ego boost to make others bow to you, think about it! yep, sounds about right.

Now shoo! go away, pick up your toys and go play, there's a good little boy!
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2014, 09:51 PM)Code Breaker Wrote: You know nothing! you don't know me, therefore you are in no position to judge me or anyone else here on this forum. Just because I won't accept your demand to give you thanks AND rep you start to cry yet again, and keep throwing your toys out of your pram.
It is not because of a key, it is because of your attitude, it stinks, you posted the answer to your own question, who are you? you are nobody and wants to be condescending? yes look it up in dictionary little boy, you are simply a cheap thief but want to make people on here (and probably elsewhere too), bow to your demands for what? to make you feel good?, now who has the mental problem and the inferiority complexes? you, wake up little boy, this is not a playground.
Copying someone else's posts, then posting here doesn't make you better than anyone else and they are not going to fulfil your demands, now, go and play with the other little boys, and learn to treat everyone with respect if you want respect in return.
Your analogy has no relevance and makes no sense, learn to think, speak and write properly and with a good attitude towards people or you'll have a shit life, which you seems to match your personality, and you definitely seem to deserve it. Perhaps you do have a shit life and that's, why you need your ego boost to make others bow to you, think about it! yep, sounds about right.

Now shoo! go away, pick up your toys and go play, there's a good little boy!

and think used all his verbiage, and I, only with translator, you amuse me much, it really is my favorite silly
note, I changed the color, you can be the reason for your anger Nerd
Thanks given by:
Mates! War will suffice... Let's work
Thanks given by: Code Breaker
I shall refrain from replying to you in this thread any further, for the bigger man I am, good luck for your future.
Thanks given by: 153771739

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 3
Views: 1,793
11-20-2018, 12:54 AM

Replies: 27
Views: 11,742
05-14-2018, 11:08 AM
BMW
Replies: 3
Views: 1,812
12-04-2016, 08:18 PM