Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Beware of user Lansminidiag scam and stealing!

(11-27-2020, 02:44 AM)DTLD Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 01:23 AM)lansminidiag Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 05:51 AM)fang88 Wrote: What is the reason to use PTT 2.8 with 2.7 apci databases? If he doesn't has Volvo account than he can't install 2.8 version.

I believe Phoenix used some patch for wibu codemeter.... Because webadmin shows the lincense is available... Right activation should has the status: the lincense is activated.

When I give it for free, you put it in your ass

(11-19-2020, 11:21 AM)DTLD Wrote: I also had to deal with him , but in very cautious way from beginning.
I wont go in details but i feel sorry for people sending this guy money or files. 
He tried with me , money and files, but no luck for him there !
but he did re post some of my shared work here to boost his reputations!, good luck, I don't mind that.

He is here only to make money , only for that, nothing else .
I think he hasn't done his big hit yet, and i can see this coming , too many innocent users around he can scam for big .

btw, i know he will be attacking me here soon , he is like that , once he knows he has no hopes with you he will start throwing his filth on you!

ungrateful dog

I was fine before
Took you long to respond !!
where you busy scamming around  24 
Ungrateful ?? Why ? did you give me anything ?
why didn't you put the screenshot when i told you to F*** off when i realised how dirty you are?

Do me a favour , stop using dog as an offence , dogs are beautiful creatures !

ungrateful dog i gave you a password

why are you a pig now

(11-27-2020, 03:09 AM)lansminidiag Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 02:44 AM)DTLD Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 01:23 AM)lansminidiag Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 05:51 AM)fang88 Wrote: What is the reason to use OkPTT 2.8 with 2.7 apci databases? If he doesn't has Volvo account than he can't install 2.8 version.

I believe Phoenix used some patch for wibu codemeter.... Because webadmin shows the lincense is available... Right activation should has the status: the lincense is activated.

When I give it for free, you put it in your ass

(11-19-2020, 11:21 AM)DTLD Wrote: I also had to deal with him , but in very cautious way from beginning.
I wont go in details but i feel sorry for people sending this guy money or files. 
He tried with me , money and files, but no luck for him there !
but he did re post some of my shared work here to boost his reputations!, good luck, I don't mind that.

He is here only to make money , only for that, nothing else .
I think he hasn't done his big hit yet, and i can see this coming , too many innocent users around he can scam for big .

btw, i know he will be attacking me here soon , he is like that , once he knows he has no hopes with you he will start throwing his filth on you!

ungrateful dog

I was fine before
Took you long to respond !!
where you busy scamming around  24 
Ungrateful ?? Why ? did you give me anything ?
why didn't you put the screenshot when i told you to F*** off when i realised how dirty you are?

Do me a favour , stop using dog as an offence , dogs are beautiful creatures !

ungrateful dog i gave you a password

why are you 
Thanks given by:
I'm also Turkish and I found it offensive Tongue (joking)
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2020, 03:51 AM)Cretarus Wrote: I'm also Turkish and I found it offensive Tongue (joking)

Lansmini is scammer 100% be aware don buy anything you will waste time
Thanks given by: Cretarus
Can someone (up there) explain how come this member Lansmini joined mhhauto just around 7 months ago and he is already promoted to senior member?
let alone all the complains about him in the forum  !!
Rep+Thx appreciated if i helped
Thanks given by:
Possibly he pays Zakat al-mal on time.
Thanks given by: MARTINHDX

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 23
Views: 678
01-06-2021, 05:36 AM

Replies: 9
Views: 1,868
01-06-2021, 02:23 AM

Replies: 28