To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Bosch KTS 520 - No communication via USB or Serial

Hi guys,
I have a Bosch KTS 520 for daily use and a few days ago I lost communication via USB or Serial.
There is no USB detection whatsoever, I checked and switched cables, nothing.
I then tried the old serial COM and no communication on that port either, Bosch DDC can't detect or test the interface.
I tried both via car's OBD port for power and external power supply, the green LED flashes like it should and at power up I can hear the relays activating but there is no communication on either ports.
I went to a GSM store and replaced the PDIUSB IC near the USB connector, wich handles communication but nothing, nothing at all. If the USB is bad I guess at least the COM would work but it doesn't.
Do you guys know anything about this ?
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2014, 04:13 PM)robertot5 Wrote: Hi guys,
I have a Bosch KTS 520 for daily use and a few days ago I lost communication via USB or Serial.
There is no USB detection whatsoever, I checked and switched cables, nothing.
I then tried the old serial COM and no communication on that port either, Bosch DDC can't detect or test the interface.
I tried both via car's OBD port for power and external power supply, the green LED flashes like it should and at power up I can hear the relays activating but there is no communication on either ports.
I went to a GSM store and replaced the PDIUSB IC near the USB connector, wich handles communication but nothing, nothing at all. If the USB is bad I guess at least the COM would work but it doesn't.
Do you guys know anything about this ?
Hi!
Try to reflash KTS.
Util C:\Bosch_PR\FwUpdate\RBPLFWconfig.exe
Thanks given by:
Check the USB port. I had to change it on my one and it helped. I heard it's common fault in them
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2014, 11:27 PM)motozone.pl Wrote: Check the USB port. I had to change it on my one and it helped. I heard it's common fault in them

But if serial connection doesn't work, i think there is a different problem.
Thanks given by:
Hi!
Please;if someone has usb driver for kts 550 win xp to share.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 0
Views: 80
09-11-2019, 07:03 PM
AA+MHH
Replies: 3
Views: 287
08-24-2019, 12:21 AM

Replies: 0
Views: 76