To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

CARPROG 6.41 WORKING ON CHINA CLONE !

[attachment=38372]Handshake

here , dear folks , Listen

here is the CARPROG 6.41 SOFTWARE Fing32

WORKING On china clones as well 653

just run this software and enjoy Pc

enjoy the day - remember - less talking - more working 76

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt

carprog6.41.txt

34 bytes
Working this program with clon 4 01?
Thanks given by: mura6553
SHOULD DO ! IT SHOULD NOT HARM YOUR DEVICE ! DONT WORRY - TRY IT - AND WRITE FOR OTHER PEOPLE SO THEY KNOW IT WORKS !

I PERSONALLY TESTED ON 4,78 AND IS OK .
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2014, 10:06 AM)simon1414 Wrote: thanks

you tested and is working on 4.01 ???
Thanks given by:
I'll have to disappoint you... If software is starting doesn't mean is working anything extra comparing with ver. 4.01... You have them there (extra options, car models, etc) but nothing works. If you like showing off with latest versions then this is for you...
You need right firmware to work with latest versions ....
As we all are aware there's no firmware for latest versions in clones... So... if you like latest software on your PC you can have it, but there's nothing to gain... the only thing that you can have extra is your counter that could start earlier Big Grin
Thanks given by: fifii69 , brunofraga , Milanezu
For reset counter need reinstaler program
Thanks given by:
did you test it ??? or just talking ?

(02-16-2014, 08:42 PM)autocargo Wrote: I'll have to disappoint you... If software is starting doesn't mean is working anything extra comparing with ver. 4.01... You have them there (extra options, car models, etc) but nothing works. If you like showing off with latest versions then this is for you...
As we all are aware there's no firmware for latest versions in clones... So... if you like latest software on your PC you can have it, but there's nothing to gain... the only thing that you can have extra is your counter that could start earlier Big Grin

did you test it in real ? or just talking. ?
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2014, 12:56 AM)sony2 Wrote: did you test it ??? or just talking ?

(02-16-2014, 08:42 PM)autocargo Wrote: I'll have to disappoint you... If software is starting doesn't mean is working anything extra comparing with ver. 4.01... You have them there (extra options, car models, etc) but nothing works. If you like showing off with latest versions then this is for you...

did you test it in real ? or just talking. ?

I did test older versions... Why do you think they would work without updated firmware? But I stand to be corrected... check it out and tell us if any extra things are working... they didn't work for me...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 54
Views: 23,238
07-29-2019, 12:32 AM

Replies: 322
Views: 25,185
07-06-2019, 12:23 PM

Replies: 2
Views: 277
05-29-2019, 03:00 PM

Replies: 1