Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CORONAVIRUS – HOW YOU CAN HELP

I need to correct something about corona virus. The first of all, "Corona" virus is classified as one of common flu virus. Corona virus is RNA based virus. RNA is unstable comparing with DNA so it is mutated easier than DNA based virus. This is the reason why flu vaccine is created every year, and people have to be shot flu vaccine. To make vaccination, usually used heated killed virus or chemically denatured virus, which weaken virus toxicity, but still weaken virus makes host ill symptom. Therefore, some people get slight flu symptom after vaccination. Another thing is that this Corona virus strain has quite unique pattern of outside of protein on virus. Those protein are usually recognized by immune system. However, human immune system has hard time to recognize this Corona virus strain because of quite unique patter of proteins comparing with other Corona virus strain in past. The reason why this strain has unique pattern of outside of protein is that usually happens when virus from animal merged to human virus. Good example is swine flu in Spain 2009. host immune system usually can recognize similar pattern of outside of protein on virus so quickly immune system recognize and react/attack virus. However, not this time because of different proteins. Another problem about making vaccine for this Corona virus strain is that annoyingly vaccine against this strain makes host immune system super active, which means that host immune system attack too much, causing damage host cells. There are more stuffs, but I thought that I should correct some of the info for this Corona virus stuff.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 07:43 AM)gtitonta Wrote: I need to correct something about corona virus. The first of all, "Corona" virus is classified as one of common flu virus. Corona virus is RNA based virus. RNA is unstable comparing with DNA so it is mutated easier than DNA based virus. This is the reason why flu vaccine is created every year, and people have to be shot flu vaccine. To make vaccination, usually used heated killed virus or chemically denatured virus, which weaken virus toxicity, but still weaken virus makes host ill symptom. Therefore, some people get slight flu symptom after vaccination. Another thing is that this Corona virus strain has quite unique pattern of outside of protein on virus. Those protein are usually recognized by immune system. However, human immune system has hard time to recognize this Corona virus strain because of quite unique patter of proteins comparing with other Corona virus strain in past. The reason why this strain has unique pattern of outside of protein is that usually happens when virus from animal merged to human virus. Good example is swine flu in Spain 2009. host immune system usually can recognize similar pattern of outside of protein on virus so quickly immune system recognize and react/attack virus. However, not this time because of different proteins.  Another problem about making vaccine for this Corona virus strain is that annoyingly vaccine against this strain makes host immune system super active, which means that host immune system attack too much, causing damage host cells. There are more stuffs, but I thought that I should correct some of the info for this Corona virus stuff.
Shit you know what you are talking about and the reason for overactive immune system is the same reason you can have deadly allergy reactions to stuff like peanuts. The way (if I still remember)  antibodies recognize (first must learn and the key of vaccination) intruders is by protein key that fits on to the intruder like a pussel however some foods have a key that contains a known intruder partial key or other way around and antibodies react  to it. 
So what you are telling is basically the signature of this virus share the signature of normal non intruders protein key somewhere in the chain?
But the worst news is the fact that it came from an animal, just like you mentioned it mutated in order to accept the new host, that is very serious situation if you ask me - it has the potential to mutate, already did and mathematically speaking it has even better chances to repeat that in future 
Now what do you think can happen when you vaccinate something like this or even a harmless flu virus?
Well the more you vaccinate the bigger number of viruses gets to be killed, each person will kill billions of them god knows the numbers even trillions multiply that number with the population that get the flu shot and the number becomes astronomical, impossible to grasp..... all you need is 1 one fucking single virus to survive meaning mutate! mutate in to what? That is the issue! It has already 2 bad characteristics, it kills compromised people - old and sick and it spreads very effective, all you need now is to become much  more resistant outside of the body or deadly or both and we are fucked when it happens 
This is why PREVENTION is a solution TREATING IS NOT and I think its because our governments are pussy's bottom line its a Chinese product of practices not fit for 21 century way of life, 100 years ago there was no air plains, traveling was slow and limited 200 years ago only local not global. Back then who cares if the Chinese fuck the chickens and eat creppy crawling things. Today it DOES and this is round 2 after SARS - meaning - it`s a matter of time and we knew it but ignored it  

I have to add, you cannot nuke a nation in to changing the way of life, you can ban the growing of chickens unless its totally isolated from humans and that means NO CHICKENS IS CITY'S just like TORONTO but you cant kill thousands of years of Chinese traditional medicine and appetite, the medicine will simply go underground like id is now outside of China and the exotic animals will become even bigger business for the handlers, just like drugs make money
Only thing that can realistically put an end is education, it has to stop from within the people and kill the market and the need of handling such exotic animals
Calling Chinese chicken fuckers is bad, it`s a reaction and if everybody gets properly informed it will make you think if you like a vampire bat in your dish and drugs or have chickens run around you like its your pet
Just one thing you need to correct Spanish Swine flu happen in 1920 or 1918 (not sure) you are mixing it with SARS and its not 2009 but 2003 also from China not Spain
Bad example back then it was normal for some nations to live next to pigs - not now and the problem
Thanks given by:
"So what you are telling is basically the signature of this virus share the signature of normal non intruders protein key somewhere in the chain?"

Basically yes. Currently possible fact is that this Corona virus strain mutate/might receive protein (DNA) from virus in bat which is known vector animal carrying many lethal virus such as Ebola virus (hemorrhagic fever) etc.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 04:20 PM)gtitonta Wrote: "So what you are telling is basically the signature of this virus share the signature of normal non intruders protein key somewhere in the chain?"

Basically yes. Currently possible fact is that this Corona virus strain mutate/might receive protein (DNA) from virus in bat which is known vector animal carrying many lethal virus such as Ebola virus (hemorrhagic fever) etc.
No offense,   but what are you smoking

(Yesterday, 06:44 AM)Jonny Rotten Wrote: wether it was natural or man made , its carried out its objective. 1 person infected going through certain aiports and let nature take its course . this what exactly has happened.
i know all the airports ive been through and they are all cesspools. 1 person laying over through xmas..... miami and toronto airports were absolutely packed... atlanta was nuts. syracuse was nuts. and they are just domestic cities. whatever your thoughts are on it, we still have a shitshow society......... my beleifs are this is just the beginning, i think theres going to be a fight with the govts as well because they are trying to control the people.
That's now governments operate, just like cops, u let the bad guys run away, and then u storm the crime cine, block all the roads and start investigating making a huge deal 
PM works from home, trowing money at people 》》》 Canadian's  Canada got your back, we will ride this together, I am with you evry step of the way, how is my hair, we need more cameras......o by the way, the money came from airline industries, we left it running, closing is bad for business and makes u panic.....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 3
Views: 171
7 hours ago

Replies: 0
Views: 426
03-15-2020, 11:01 AM
AA+MHH
Replies: 0
Views: 370
03-11-2020, 12:17 AM