To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Cascadia DD15 soot level very high - problem

Hello Smile
I have problem with ash & soot level reset.
Ash level it is ok but soot level is very high & my friend have active codes.
Please see pictures

Please tell me why I can't reset soot level?
Truck does not make parked regeneration...

Thank you Smile

Thanks given by:
contact with me i can help for "free"

*DPF - EGR - ADBLUE OFF - SPEED LIMITER OFF - CHIPTUNING*
*KENWORTH PACCAR ALL SERIES PATCH AVAILABLE DPF EGR SCR OFF!!!*
*OFFICIAL EVC UK BASED TRAINING PROVIDER*
Thanks given by:
(05-30-2018, 01:12 PM)ugndz Wrote: contact with me i can help for "free"

I am laughing hard, you wont help no one because you dont know how to... you still have not refund my money i paid you for your so called "patches" which are actually random files you copied from others!
Fing32 Please press thanks and + rep if i could help a little....
Thanks given by: autoepc12 , quality truck , evervas , rh13440
Have you tried the forced regen via DDDL? What's the parameters (pressures, temps, dosing) on the DPF system screen? Soot level reset will not clear this error until the forced regen ends succefully.
Thanks given by: xxxprzemo
need to check out your def system...make sure you got clean def(if not flush the tank)...no bent or bad def lines...take a look at your def doser also and run a def quantity test to see how much its dispensing...ive also seen a bad cpc cause some of those codes
Thanks given by: xxxprzemo
Truck does not make parked regeneration...
If truck is idle, engine shut down after 2-3 minutes ...
When I start def quality or conversion test engine shut down after few minutes...
When I start parked regeneretion, usually not open fuel on 7 injector.. usually is 10-20 psi.... sometimes is 100-110 psi.
Usually max aftertreatment temperatures when parked regeneration is activated is 380-480 F...

Differential pressure is between 0.5 to 1.0 psi... pressure on outlet is 0.3 to 0.5 psi..
I can later add screen when I start regeneration Smile
Thanks given by:
Run through a Forced Parked Regen. Under the Service Routines menu. Than go to DPF and select the parked regen option.
Thanks given by:
(05-30-2018, 11:25 PM)camerondiek50 Wrote: Run through a Forced Parked Regen. Under the Service Routines menu. Than go to DPF and select the parked regen option.

I did so ... but it does not work ...
Thanks given by:
what other codes do you have? not just the ACM but MCM and other modules. You have something that won't let it start actual regen, probably never spooling turbo or fuel injection to raise temp. so the force regen is aborting. Look for other active codes and or clear other codes first. List codes if you cant include a screen shot.
You may need to unplug both hoses to pressure differential sensor, to reset and trick system into believing it's not "Excessively clogged". Some wont start regen if past a certain percentage clogged DPF based om pressure differences. Maybe this will help
Thanks given by: TestProbe , lewap

Possibly Related Threads…

Mercedes Benz
Replies: 0
Views: 62
Yesterday, 04:13 AM

Replies: 8
Views: 1,294
Yesterday, 04:00 AM

Replies: 5
Views: 474
07-15-2019, 07:07 PM