To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Crafter EZS data copy

Hi all

I am hoping someone can help me.

Customer come to me with key not turning, turns out he has bought a new EZS and expected it to be plug and play.

I dont have VAS online coding capability so i read new/old on the bench using VVDI Prog MC9s12XDT384.

On the of chance i flashed old data onto new but i think firmware/hardware are incompatible.

Is anyone able to copy over the data needed from the old EZS file to the new ? I have read MC9s12 Eeprom and flash as i didnt know which one would be needed.

Beer tokens avaliable!!
Cheers
Dan

Attached Files
.rar

crafter eis.rar

259.37 KB
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2018, 05:05 PM)Kirky Wrote: Hi all

I am hoping someone can help me.

Customer come to me with key not turning, turns out he has bought a new EZS and expected it to be plug and play.

I dont have VAS online coding capability so i read new/old on the bench using VVDI Prog MC9s12XDT384.

On the of chance i flashed old data onto new but i think firmware/hardware are incompatible.

Is anyone able to copy over the data needed from the old EZS file to the new ? I have read MC9s12 Eeprom and flash as i didnt know which one would be needed.

Beer tokens avaliable!!
Cheers
Dan

If you want to clone need to r/w eeprom and all flash.
but i think the problem is in ELV not in EIS.
Thanks given by:
I done that. No luck on the bench. Current consumption went from 0.06A to 0.32A.

Hhhmm... Does a merc ESL(ELV) emulator work on crafter?
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2018, 06:54 PM)Kirky Wrote: I done that. No luck on the bench. Current consumption went from 0.06A to 0.32A.

Hhhmm... Does a merc ESL(ELV) emulator work on crafter?

Emulator working fine
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Mercedes Benz
Replies: 12
Views: 242
3 hours ago

Replies: 0
Views: 36
10 hours ago

Author: sean
Replies: 2