To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

Diagbox, some basic questions...

Having problems getting the first version (5.02) to install. Read through all the posts and still no clear answers. If anyone can give a definite answer to the following question it may help.

1. Has anyone got Diagbox running on VMware Xp (pro), Sp3?
2. Do you need to have Lexia and PP2000 installed BEFORE and then upgrade to Diagbox?
3. When you mount (ISO) Diagbox 5.02 there is a folder called 'Archives' containing 3 Zip files (lexia, PP200 and pp?). Should these remain in that folder left as a Zip file. Or should they bbe Unzipped/moved before mounting?

The stage I get to is; software installs, patch pasted in c:\AWRoot\bin\fi\cache and says 'successful'. Tries to load Lexia and reports 'error you must re-install diagbox to reactivate'. Its as if it can't find Lexia? On Scary video's he has Lexia/PP200 showing as image file on Desktop, should these be mounted before installation. Thanks..
Thanks given by:
I would also like to know about Q.2

Also another question...

What does it mean when some vehicles show chassis info when communicating with car but does not do anything else? so its communicating but wont diagnose a car just shows info.......
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2013, 02:32 PM)Digital Autos Wrote: Having problems getting the first version (5.02) to install. Read through all the posts and still no clear answers. If anyone can give a definite answer to the following question it may help.

2. Do you need to have Lexia and PP2000 installed BEFORE and then upgrade to Diagbox?
3. When you mount (ISO) Diagbox 5.02 there is a folder called 'Archives' containing 3 Zip files (lexia, PP200 and pp?). Should these remain in that folder left as a Zip file. Or should they bbe Unzipped/moved before mounting?

The stage I get to is; software installs, patch pasted in c:\AWRoot\bin\fi\cache and says 'successful'. Tries to load Lexia and reports 'error you must re-install diagbox to reactivate'. Its as if it can't find Lexia? On Scary video's he has Lexia/PP200 showing as image file on Desktop, should these be mounted before installation. Thanks..

seems you just scanned all posts not really read careful 1087
all you need know is posted already with video install instruction too but for this is need to spend little from your precious time and not wayt banana to drop right in your mouth Headbang
little work not hurt nobody+you will be more satisfied wen you will make tasks by yourself
valable for other guy too
Thanks given by: ToMiBoY
(04-14-2013, 06:07 PM)coriducu Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 02:32 PM)Digital Autos Wrote: Having problems getting the first version (5.02) to install. Read through all the posts and still no clear answers. If anyone can give a definite answer to the following question it may help.

seems you just scanned all posts not really read careful 1087
all you need know is posted already with video install instruction too but for this is need to spend little from your precious time and not wayt banana to drop right in your mouth Headbang
little work not hurt nobody+you will be more satisfied wen you will make tasks by yourself
valable for other guy too

It takes you time to write what you have just written, if you know the answers to mine and the OPS questions then wouldn't it be helpful to answer the questions or some of them? I have personally searched OVER AND OVER and i cannot find a answer to my questions. Its just wasting time and this forum is about helping each other out. Not all threads are about offering tutorials/guides/software/patches/fixes...etc. Some threads are just simply asking a question or 2, like this one! it is not difficult, i do not know why you get so angry.

Did you come onto this forum to have hope a banana falls into your mouth? im sure you did.
Thanks given by:
If you got problem all you can do is uninstall, cleanup with CCCleaner . Then reinstall Diagbox.
i also got this problems and the only solution was a new install.
Thanks given by:
Hi j4g3d,
lexia installs it with diagbox.
so it should not be installed before installing diagbox.
If you have a chinese clone may be that you can not read all ecu
the solution is a reflash.
for reflash pm scarymistake.
with reflashed interface is it even possible to run diagbox under windows 7 32-bit.
Diagbox 7.10: (for windows 7 only for reflashed clone) http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Update-PSA-Dia...dy-PATCHE7
I hope I have helped you with this info

(04-14-2013, 06:00 PM)j4g3d Wrote: I would also like to know about Q.2

Also another question...

What does it mean when some vehicles show chassis info when communicating with car but does not do anything else? so its communicating but wont diagnose a car just shows info.......

Hi j4g3d,
lexia installs it with diagbox.
so it should not be installed before installing diagbox.
If you have a chinese clone may be that you can not read all ecu
the solution is a reflash.
for reflash pm scarymistake.
with reflashed interface is it even possible to run diagbox under windows 7 32-bit.
Diagbox 7.10: (for windows 7 only for reflashed clone) http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Update-PSA-Dia...dy-PATCHE7
I hope I have helped you with this info

(04-14-2013, 06:00 PM)j4g3d Wrote: I would also like to know about Q.2

Also another question...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Peugeot
Replies: 0
Views: 176
08-07-2019, 05:26 AM

Replies: 1
Views: 155
07-13-2019, 04:41 PM

Replies: 20
Views: 2,355
06-14-2019, 07:38 AM