Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

EASYDIAG 4.0 - THINKDIAG - 1ST WEB RELEASE :)

(07-02-2020, 01:48 PM)jakycar Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 12:04 PM)diagzone Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 12:18 AM)MOBIKING Wrote: My infos are that new production of Thinkdiag will have different look design and maybe also new protection.

https://t.me/DiagzoneChannel

read last two messages

Why you did not just quoted here for the public what you write? "DIAGZONE: LAUNCH released new version of ThinkDiag device with boot V1.23.005. This version yet not supported by DIAGZONE. We kindly request not to connect new devices in the original apk (or any fork based on), in the original apk - commands for lock flash (boot + firmware)."

Do not worry about end-user and pretend that you care for them. I already informed all 3 days ago about potential risk related to ThinkDiag in my post HERE!

I am sure that you and your partner Magadan will make solution to make everybody happy again (at least until next version of apk, and than again and again). Thank you for your hard work and time spend to help all people and tell them whole truth about ThinkDiag devices.

All the best,
Jaky

This does not apply to already released devices. The new boot has not yet been released on any device, they move license security back to new boot. Further options for circumvention of protection will depend on which way L**NCH goes

V1.23.004 do only firmware update
V1.23.005 moved license verification from firmware to boot (yet not supported by DIAGZONE)
Thanks given by: jakycar
(07-02-2020, 03:41 PM)diagzone Wrote: This does not apply to already released devices. The new boot has not yet been released on any device, they move license security back to new boot. Further options for circumvention of protection will depend on which way L**NCH goes

V1.23.004 do only firmware update
V1.23.005 moved license verification from firmware to boot (yet not supported by DIAGZONE)

Thank you for sharing this, it is valuable to all.  I guess boot is also locked with RDP level 2, or you it is not locked like boot on previous devices?

If I understand this correctly and if boot is RDP level 2 this means only original licence will be possible, meaning that we can use original UNTOUCHED ThinkDiag fw and make licence verification from original brands like on older Launch devices? Problem is of course do TD fw support all PRO brands, because if not, we need again custom PRO firmware.

All the best,
Jaky
If my post helped you please use [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]
Thanks given by:
Friends, may i ask, what is the purpose of this posts, every "secret" you guys revel here will be fixed
and countered from Launch company in the next product iteration, so what is the point in doing so.

R.
If my answer helps you please Thanks + Rep
Thanks given by: blood58870 , stvesc3
I repeat again, advances and improvements by private please, your public comments damage everything, the price of TD rises and the protection will come reinforced
653 If I helped, please, use magic buttons reputation+thanks Tup
Thanks given by: blood58870 , Ricky_25 , Kitals
Launch Firmware checker v 0.2

Don't forget to give +reputation if you like it.

Special tnx to thcspb and Flagmax! Handshake

Attached Files
.txt

LaunchFWchecker_v0.2.apk.txt

52 bytes
We brake for nobody
(07-03-2020, 05:53 PM)Diag.online Wrote: Launch Firmware checker v 0.1

Don't forget to give +reputation if you like it.

Thanks Diag.online for helpful tool. 

The info I shared was from https://mhhauto.com/Thread-Hacking-LAUNC...g%2Blaunch 

Let's all rep+ thcspb and Diag.online
Thanks given by: Diag.online , Ricky_25 , smiley32

Possibly Related Threads…

KIA
Replies: 4,475
Views: 790,484
Yesterday, 06:34 PM

Replies: 57
Views: 6,278
Yesterday, 05:21 PM

Replies: 426
Views: 170,177