To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

EDC17C10 EEPROM Immo off, rocket dump?

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying rocket dump because the free flash solutions for EDC17C10 don't work without faults and economy mode.

Are there any forum members who have the software, and are willing to make me a test file so that I can see if it works fully without faults? Would be great to try it before buying as it's a lot of money.

EEPROM is attached, thanks in advance!

Steve

Attached Files
.zip

0281017334-9675352380-EEPROM.zip

5.92 KB
Thanks given by:
immo is in flash or mpc... depending on what car
Work hard
Play harder
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2018, 12:15 AM)hdi-tuning Wrote: Hi,

I'm thinking of buying rocket dump because the free flash solutions for EDC17C10 don't work without faults and economy mode.

Are there any forum members who have the software, and are willing to make me a test file so that I can see if it works fully without faults? Would be great to try it before buying as it's a lot of money.

EEPROM is attached, thanks in advance!

Steve

butter, pound money, and ass of the farmer
If I helped you please Click on the button Reputation and Thanks Handshake
Thanks given by:
NO IMMO DATA at this eeprom ! post your MPC file or FLS file

Good luck
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: diagnostix
Does anybody have 100% solution for berlingo edc17c10,0281019817, 9805947380?
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I've tried it in the flash, and that doesn't work, and there are lots of other posts on this forum of people who have problems when taking it off only in the flash.
The team at Rocket dump tell me that the only way is to take it off in the EEPROM only, and that the flash does not need to be altered.

For this reason I really wanted to try a file from Rocket dump, to see if it really does work, as I don't think I will be able to get a refund from them if it doesn't...

I also found posted on this forum a file for just the EEPROM which worked, but the file is password protected so I can't use it Sad

Steve
Thanks given by:
Hi,

Sorry but as written in our software agreement, publish an immo off done with RocketDump will block account of the one will be answer. Our solution works very great on eeprom of EDC17C10 PSA.

Someone will found this rules a bit harder but you all know that every softwares in this market is cracked so this way we protect our software and as long as it will be protected we are working every day on updates. So, please understand that.

Regards
All is possible... Just code it ! Without bug ?! Not always possible... 1087
Thanks given by: AutoHaus786 , diagnostix , DevilFish
(06-01-2018, 01:38 PM)hdi-tuning Wrote: Hi,

I've tried it in the flash, and that doesn't work, and there are lots of other posts on this forum of people who have problems when taking it off only in the flash.
The team at Rocket dump tell me that the only way is to take it off in the EEPROM only, and that the flash does not need to be altered.

For this reason I really wanted to try a file from Rocket dump, to see if it really does work, as I don't think I will be able to get a refund from them if it doesn't...

I also found posted on this forum a file for just the EEPROM which worked, but the file is password protected so I can't use it Sad

Steve

In this case 011 , NO IMMO DATA AT EEPROM , Post your flash and we will show you how it is going to workBlush
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: diagnostix
Hi,

Here is the flash, and two different IMMO off solutions I've tried.
Other software says that the immo block is not in the EEPROM.

What can be changed in the flash to make it work?

Has anyone tried rocket dump on an EDC17C10 EEPROM and can confirm it works?

Steve

Files:
.zip

0281017334-9675352380-irom-flash.zip

1.07 MB

.zip

0281017334-9675352380_IMMO_x5_doesnt_work.zip

1.07 MB

.zip

0281017334-9675352380-Irom-IMMO-OFF-standard.zip

1.07 MB
Thanks given by: