To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ELV W204

Hi all, I explain my problem, I have in garage a car Mercedes W204 008 .... problem ELV broken, so I took a second hand, I wanted to make it a virgin I can not, I have the tool CGDI MB TOOL, is there a manipulation to do .... thank you
Thanks given by:
I can help you please contact by skype grajek41
SA CODE ADD/REMOVE ,SEED KEY  , ADBLUE DPF OFF , VMAX, SCN coding, pin code radio
XENTRY 07.2019 INSTALL C4  , LAMP RETROFIT LED  
Skype grajek41
Thanks given by: mercomoh
(01-22-2019, 01:01 AM)mercomoh Wrote: Hi all, I explain my problem, I have in garage a car Mercedes W204 008 .... problem ELV broken, so I took a second hand, I wanted to make it a virgin I can not, I have the tool CGDI MB TOOL, is there a manipulation to do .... thank you

Read instructions on CGDI MB don't be lazy  Pc
Thanks given by: bersch8688
Read instructions and videos  is not working for me , can be the chip or so CGDI that has a problem

Attached Files
.txt

Nouveau document texte.txt

43 bytes
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2019, 03:22 AM)mercomoh Wrote: Read instructions and videos  is not working for me , can be the chip or so CGDI that has a problem

what exactly is not doing?collecting data,password ?
I do few in a months with cgdi mb no problem
Thanks given by: mercomoh , murcho
(01-22-2019, 04:26 AM)kartalmotors Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 03:22 AM)mercomoh Wrote: Read instructions and videos  is not working for me , can be the chip or so CGDI that has a problem

what exactly is not doing?collecting data,password ?
I do few in a months with cgdi mb no problem

I can not (erase) used ELV, I do the connection as on the diagram, I can read EZS and ELV data, but when I want to erase ELV to write Ori Data, CGDI tell me elv is erase but when i read the used data not erase, so I do not understand
Thanks given by:
Solved 
it's the NEC chip, which was locked, now it works, thank you all
Thanks given by: KriyenKPp
(01-28-2019, 10:21 PM)mercomoh Wrote: Solved 
it's the NEC chip, which was locked, now it works, thank you all

How did you solve it? With CGDI or other tool? I have same problem.
Thanks given by:
yes indeed, I used CGDI
Thanks given by: