To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Even old tech can learn
AA+john-deere-utility-mat+(7) 
Hi all, my 1st post, 3 month ago I became a member of this great forum, I'm reading and reading again . Too bad I did not come a member 10 years ago . Anyway this is only to thanks hundreds of peoples who wrote their story , problem, and resolution. I feel a better mechanic since I'm here.
Hey 2 month ago I didn't know what was a ktag, 1 month ago I wanted one and now I have a NewTrasdata and experiment with it. I don't have the expertise to become a tuner but I'm sure a I'll be a better mechanic with new tool I never thought ever exist. Thanks to everyone.
I am just a old mechanic, some day very old
yup! old dogs can always learn new tricks Wink

Its always great to learn with others and sometimes by their mistakes. i work with an old cat mechanic (he was with finning, our area cat dealer, for 30 years). some days he shows me old tricks, other days i show him my tricks on the newer stuff. same when im working in the field, especially when theirs a mix of equipment im not familiar with.
Thanks given by: zyphendrake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Volvo Tech Tool User account Reis01 1 131 2 hours ago
Last Post: InterDiag
  Old Incado Converter Box ppatcher 0 62 10-14-2018, 10:49 PM
Last Post: ppatcher
AA+john-deere-utility-mat+(2) Mantis Old & New aebrown 3 155 10-14-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: aebrown
  Need Schematics and service manual for Old 6-71 - Marine Engine autobengal1999 5 91 10-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Last Post: autobengal1999
Volvo Tech Tool User account Reis01 0 157 10-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Reis01