Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FCA - PCM Replaced Procedure

Hello, I have to perform a PCM replaced procedure to learn/synch the skim / write vins on a 2015+ Dodge. I have a good quality micropod II clone registered for online use with Witech 17. Is this possible? If not, can someone please point me in the right direction as to how I can accomplish this? Thanks a lot
Thanks given by:
if you can use your clone while witech software is online, yes you can perform "restore vehicle configuration" and program the car mileage into the pcm.
you need online account for this of course..
If you know how to count, then count me out.41
Thanks given by:
(03-18-2020, 09:03 AM)techamp Wrote: if you can use your clone while witech software is online, yes you can perform "restore vehicle configuration" and program the car mileage into the pcm.
you need online account for this of course..

Did not work... "0x42 unable to write vin, retry restore procedure".

Anyone have any suggestions? Really need some help here.

My micropod clone has firmware version 2.4 and is registered so works with witech 17.04 software and tech authority online.

Can I upgrade to Witech 2.0 and will my micropod still work online? Will I run into the same issues?

I need to get this resolved tomorrow and running out of ideas....
Thanks given by:
I think the app "alfaobd" can program the VIN and Miles. 
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2020, 09:53 AM)NocAuto Wrote: I think the app "alfaobd" can program the VIN and Miles. 

Tried Alfa, also could not write for "unidentified reason". The vin's all match, i just need to get the PCM to learn the skim....
Thanks given by:
do you have any launch scanner tool? easydiag will do the pcm vin and miles change.
as for the skeem learn for a used pcm is not needed as long the vin on the pcm matches the rest of the modules in the car, should work fine.
If you know how to count, then count me out.41
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Opel
Replies: 1
Views: 76
03-19-2020, 02:59 AM
Vauxhall
Replies: 2
Views: 462
03-12-2020, 01:25 PM
Holden