To obtain registration code or you're not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average

FVDI 2015 connection error, any help?..

(08-21-2018, 05:33 PM)itozzz Wrote: Next step i thinking to do is replace the L9637D chip...

The truth is that it is strange that this problem has appeared when the version of 2018 came out ... but I will not speculate...

I download from fvdiobd / loader 9.0... for me it works...
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2018, 05:33 PM)itozzz Wrote: Next step i thinking to do is replace the L9637D chip...

The truth is that it is strange that this problem has appeared when the version of 2018 came out ... but I will not speculate...

like i did say they dont reply to emails… the error is not like "interface not calibrated", all that is ok but no communication to hardware... and green light solid on the softdog so im sure fly did this….

also thy change name to "stic" so do the math… Angry
Sonder Hash Code & EZS Password Service, Ask via PM
They will have to pry the mouse from my cold dead hand.
Don't PM me for SW keys, Licences, radio codes or similar, you will not get any answer...
Thanks given by: figani
(08-21-2018, 06:54 PM)sixcode Wrote:

like i did say they dont reply to emails… the error is not like "interface not calibrated", all that is ok but no communication to hardware... and green light solid on the softdog so im sure fly did this….

also thy change name to "stic" so do the math… Angry

Exactly, that's what happens, apparently it works (connects, updates firmware, gives error if we open the program without the interface connected, but at the time of establishing the communication of the brand it remains in a loop "connecting to interace" until it says no there is connection.AngryAngry
Thanks given by:
UPDATE... mine is fixed.. and I was right it is firmware
New (old) firmware 1 is 2.12
New (old) firmware 2 is 2.6

Firmware loader 2.1

i write old because its older than i did have but working with v9.0 and seller says it dont need to be connected anymore every 30 days…

also now "green" led is blinking on fvdi and softdog is red, this is normal now...
Don't PM me for SW keys, Licences, radio codes or similar, you will not get any answer...
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2018, 02:44 PM)sixcode Wrote: UPDATE... mine is fixed.. and I was right it is firmware

Firmware loader 2.1

i write old because its older than i did have but working with v9.0 and seller says it dont need to be connected anymore every 30 days…

also now "green" led is blinking on fvdi and softdog is red, this is normal now...

Where do you get the firmware?.. it is accessible for mortal people?-- mine has 2.18
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2018, 04:57 PM)itozzz Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 02:44 PM)sixcode Wrote: UPDATE... mine is fixed.. and I was right it is firmware

Firmware loader 2.1

Where do you get the firmware?.. it is accessible for mortal people?--

after team viewer sesion they left it on my pc..

i will be happy to share it but im not sure if my serial is in the bin files so mine get blacklisted after i share it... see my dilemma Sweating

btw i also did have version 2.18 now its 2.12 but no more 30 day conection needed, so the seller says and working with loader v9.0
Thanks given by:
ok thanks, I tried to talk to those of fvdiobd.com but they did not want to help me for not having an order number, I bought it on aliexpress 8 months ago or something like that. I'll have to pause or break it off seeing that there's definitely no solution. Thank you all for your comments...
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2018, 05:27 PM)itozzz Wrote: ok thanks, I tried to talk to those of fvdiobd.com but they did not want to help me for not having an order number, I bought it on aliexpress 8 months ago or something like that. I'll have to pause or break it off seeing that there's definitely no solution. Thank you all for your comments...

also i did ask fvdiobd.com and they are not willing to help if you did not buy it from them even if you offer money for it

now they are selling 2018 and say "its"orginal from fly but i doubt that
Thanks given by: itozzz

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 48
Views: 13,309
11-07-2019, 04:20 AM

Replies: 7
Views: 893
10-31-2019, 10:30 PM

Replies: 18
Views: 1,793
10-13-2019, 12:29 AM

Replies: 54