To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

FVDI VS FVDI+soft dog

I know that this tool is not great, but still it can be useful.

My question is, what options work if I have FVDi+softdog compared to FVDI without softdog?

Is there any option that is working with FVDI that has softdog compared with the FVDI that does not have softdog?

Thank you
Thanks given by:
I have the FVDI + Softdog, to be honest I power it up and get the same results with or without it connected to my CLONE, some functions still don't work (Security Access Failed) I can do most things I.e pull dumps, Mileage correction, Its absolutely perfect for dealer level DTC's with the ability to scan specific modules, But I have had my ups and downs with it, ( I don't know if its just because mines a clone FVDI but I have had the following problems) Ford mileage recalibration the dashboard sometimes crashes and has no power issues, to solve them I normally disconnect the dashboard wiring loom plug then wait a couple of seconds then reconnect.

Other issues witch I have recently had was with a Citroen Berlingo 2013 JC BSI, as I tried to read the pin code with the FVDI using attributes and Citroen loader I corrupted the eeprom dump and I did not have a good dump to replace, this may have been due to multiple things ( The van battery was low Sad , Its a clone, The software I used my have had corruption, it could have been anything :/.

What am trying to say is be safe and experiment with vehicles you can easily run away from!... haha

Also always share your finding we are a community and we only learn by our mistakes.
Thanks given by: Aldi
what is softdog !
did i blink and miss something hehe

dave
SMOK Dealer, ask for prices
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2017, 04:35 PM)dave11674 Wrote: what is softdog !
did i blink and miss something hehe

dave

[Image: %24_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F]
Sonder Hash Code & EZS Password Service, Ask via PM
They will have to pry the mouse from my cold dead hand.
Don't PM me for SW keys, Licences, radio codes or similar, you will not get any answer...
Thanks given by:
I asked few chinese seller and they all tell me that fvdi 2015 work 100% good, if not I can ask for money back.They say that 2014 is not so good but 2015 is good...I dont know is that a lie or it is truth but I look for buying good fvdi.Someone say it is working good and other say it is garbage...I dont know what to belive??They say with softog more authorisation..
Please to press REP+TNX.If this post helped you.
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2017, 08:55 PM)unlocker Wrote: I asked few chinese seller and they all tell me that fvdi 2015 work 100% good, if not I can ask for money back.They say that 2014 is not so good but 2015 is good...I dont know is that a lie or it is truth but I look for buying good fvdi.Someone say it is working good and other say it is garbage...I dont know what to belive??They say with softog more authorisation..

It works fine for some cars. But with many others there is trouble
Please use [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] if I helped you!
Thanks given by: Aldi
Whare to Bay good fvdi...?
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2017, 01:33 PM)nikolat Wrote: I know that this tool is not great, but still it can be useful.

My question is, what options work if I have FVDi+softdog compared to FVDI without softdog?

Is there any option that is working with FVDI that has softdog compared with the FVDI that does not have softdog?

Thank you

I try a lot of FVDI's because am selling this shit's here in Cyprus and with SoftDog's they make much more things that the versions without.
[Image: 9a1903e2866ae25aeeb05279fbdd93f3-full.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2017, 11:28 PM)ParisCY Wrote: I try a lot of FVDI's because am selling this shit's here in Cyprus and with SoftDog's they make much more things that the versions without.

Is there nay FVDI You would recomend? Any link or information Please?
Your experience will be very useful to us which don't have any experience with FVDI.
ThankYou Smile
If You got the solution please report back and let others know, this is how forum works.
+Rep & Thanks Appreciated
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Volvo
Replies: 2
Views: 202
02-12-2019, 08:18 PM

Replies: 0
Views: 219
02-10-2019, 09:47 PM
AA Bosch-logo
Replies: 1