To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Ford IDS VCM v77A (01.2012)

[Image: cd008d2038209a53a5daef247cfe5bd1.png]

Ford IDS VCM v77A (01.2012) | 3.38 GB

The Vehicle Commnication Module (VCM) is a high performance, ruggedized, vehicle serial communications gateway. This device provides multiple vehicle serial communication interfaces to meet the requirements of all Ford Motor Company vehicles.

The VCM unit is housed in a magnesium enclosure with a tough, protective, plastic cover for the PCMCIA expansion slot which can, for example, be used for wireless LAN cards or memory expansion. The VCM device contains five LED status indicators to provide the user with a visual mode of internal VCM, vehicle, and host device (e.g. NGS Classic’s T-Handle, PC, Pocket PC/PDS, and Laptop/IDS) operation.

The VCM also has detachable cables for connection to industry standard high-speed host interfaces as well as to the vehicle under test. The VCM 2007.7 DVD includes both IDS (Integrated Diagnostic Software) and PDS (Portable Diagnostic Software) tools.

Product Contents
• VCM
• PDS
• Cables
• Case

Product Details

Application Overview:
Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) is the next generation diagnostic tool. IDS integrates WDS software modified to run on an off-the-shelf laptop with the Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) currently used in NGS+ and PDS, and a new Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM).

Vehicle Diagnostic Connectors:
The VCM 16-pin DLC cable is used to connect the VCM to the vehicle. The VCM and VMM connect to the laptop through the Ethernet-USB Adapter Cable (H406/H416).

.txt

DownloadLinks.txt

612 bytes
hallo,one question:what about the license?thanks
Thanks given by:
I PM available to me to take
(03-03-2012, 08:43 PM)alekos Wrote: hallo,one question:what about the license?thanks

I PM available to me to take
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2012, 04:54 AM)hercaim38 Wrote: I PM available to me to take

Yea! For to collect Money for those that you "Spent"! Headbang

DO NOT worry and in a few Hours the solution it will walking all around the web! Wink

Just patience! Kolo

Regards! Cheer2

PS
BTW you have 50% Warning in your Level! Sadsmile

Thanks given by:
(03-04-2012, 06:20 AM)Patrian Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 04:54 AM)hercaim38 Wrote: I PM available to me to take

Yea! For to collect Money for those that you "Spent"! Headbang

DO NOT worry and in a few Hours the solution it will walking all around the web! Wink

Just patience! Kolo

Regards! Cheer2

PS
BTW you have 50% Warning in your Level! Sadsmile

Patrian did not say hi I browse the internet to sell the message I wanted to let slow-loading can not do Take a message for how to sell on this site I want you to take advantage of many programs Can I delete my level of warning?

Edit By Admin Patrian

I Revoke your Warning Level, but you are under "Inspection"... Listen
Also this Patch that you posted, existing ALL READY on the Forum
and ALL AROUND the Web and it is the FAMOUS Patch about the
Crap/Shity FLY-VCM's and ONLY! 118
So, next time when you Re-Posting any "Solution" learn to posting
and some Details! If you DID NOT know those Details I advice you DON'T DO IT! Listen

Attached Files
.txt

IDSV77PATCH.txt

65 bytes
Thanks given by: sanjap , kwork , pitu , jaguarxf5 , clauberty , burko80 , Chokito5 , luca77
is there any other torrent/site from where to download the files? because for free user on filepost i can't download because maximum download file size limit is 400Mb and i see that the 1'st file has 500Mb.
thank you.
Thanks given by: sahin11
Hello friends

Installation Instructions "IDSV77PATCH"

thank you very much
Thanks given by:
Only works on upto v77A04

Do not run IDS after intallation

1, Replace the _VCM.bCF with the original _VCM.bCF form the Files folder

( C:\program files\Ford Motor Company\\IDS\System\_VCM.bCF )

2, Run IDS Licence.exe
Thanks given by: clauberty , burko80 , flekken
Thanks gurmk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Author: Frylock
Replies: 2
Views: 196
08-29-2019, 03:06 AM

Replies: 15
Views: 2,998
08-28-2019, 08:28 AM