To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
HELP!! Keys do not work !!
Mazda 
Hi everyone,
Been here a while and enjoyed searching and reading. Gotya say tuis forum Rocks!
But I Hope someone can help me. I have 2 keys for my w140 97 S500 and had a third key that I wanted to program; so with some reasearch I did here on Mhh Auto, I decided to tackle the job and remove the DAs2 box behind the clister and remove the 0D53J MCU chip and try to read so to use a mercedes calculator to generate new keys....well turns out my Xprog-M couldn’t read the chip (likey because had the HC05 adapter that the chip gets soldered to); so after several attempts to read, I removed it and placed it back onto the Das2 box with all connections soldered nicely and oriented correctly ( planning until I get a better HC05 adapter) but now none of my actual keys work even when I try to resynchronize them! The IR works but no just ghenlights come on; no lock/unlock features! PLEASE HELP!! Any constructive advice welcomed!Headbang
Thanks given by:
Maybe you damage your mcu with xprog
Or check your soldering again on your car.
Maybe help with with hot air
Thanks given by: KriyenKPp
(07-13-2018, 06:46 PM)eltigre90 Wrote: Hi everyone,
Been here a while and enjoyed searching and reading. Gotya say tuis forum Rocks!
But I Hope someone can help me. I have 2 keys for my w140 97 S500 and had a third key that I wanted to program; so with some reasearch I did here on Mhh Auto, I decided to tackle the job and remove the DAs2 box behind the clister and remove the 0D53J MCU chip and try to read so to use a mercedes calculator to generate new keys....well turns out my Xprog-M couldn’t read the chip (likey because had the HC05 adapter that the chip gets soldered to); so after several attempts to read, I removed it and placed it back onto the Das2 box with all connections soldered nicely and oriented correctly ( planning until I get a better HC05 adapter) but now none of my actual keys work even when I try to resynchronize them! The IR works but no just ghenlights come on; no lock/unlock features! PLEASE HELP!! Any constructive advice welcomed!Headbang

i think you have corrupted your dump.
xprog have the tendency of doing that from time 2 time!
Thanks given by: tomek5550 , KriyenKPp
Mazda 
(07-13-2018, 07:56 PM)bersch8688 Wrote: Maybe you damage your mcu with xprog to try read
Or check your soldering again on your car.
Maybe help with with hot air

Hot air is what i used but will look it over again...any suggestions if say the MCU was damaged?

(07-13-2018, 08:02 PM)mikeburnet Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:46 PM)eltigre90 Wrote: Hi everyone,

i think you have corrupted your dump.
xprog have the tendency of doing that from time 2 time!

Thanks for the reply....
Lets say the dump is corrupt any suggestions on repair or bypass??
Thanks given by:
Can't you install a immo bypass?
________________________________________________________________________________​______

Remember the THANKS and + buttons if this helps you... It just makes me feel good
Thanks given by:
Mazda 
(07-14-2018, 07:43 AM)Rocinante Wrote: Can't you install a immo bypass?

Didnt know that was even possible! How would I do that exactly?

Also what reader(s) unit would you recommend that would easily read the MCU HC05 chip?
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2018, 12:17 PM)eltigre90 Wrote:

Scroll to the bottom of this page.

See the white banner ad from carlabimmo?

Click on it to learn more. Smile
Please don't forget the Rate & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: eltigre90 , Rocinante
Mazda 
(07-14-2018, 12:38 PM)diagnostix Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 12:17 PM)eltigre90 Wrote:

Scroll to the bottom of this page.

See the white banner ad from carlabimmo?

Click on it to learn more. Smile

thank you!! Did some research already on the subject....always good to learn more! Tup well it turns out that I removed the DAS box but this time looked at the MCU pins under a jewelers loupe instead of my lighted magnifying glass; lo and behold there were approx 4 pins all around not making contact at all...took a solder iron this time to resolder, verified under loupe and replaced the box and BAM!; car started...!!! Thanks so much to everyoneDrive hey at least i know what a IMMOBYPASS option is now!Big Grin

Still any suggestions on a good reader for the HC05 MCU CHIP?!
Thanks given by: diagnostix , KriyenKPp , Rocinante
VVDI Prog rrad HC05 with adapter ;-)
Thanks given by: eltigre90 , Rocinante

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz [XDOS] DAS Call WIS NET F6(HELP) - WIS is not available Solution pesona 56 11,581 Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Last Post: avandgarde
Mercedes Benz W211 DVD won't work !!! 4life211 1 178 09-13-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Mackhack
Mercedes Benz Xentry.OpenShell.XDOS Old Keys Loader and Undo x64 DieTRih 24 28,885 08-31-2018, 07:37 AM
Last Post: doctorcico
Mercedes Benz Xentry.OpenShell.XDOS.2018.09 Old keys Full Activation DieTRih 0 989 08-25-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: DieTRih
  please help not can conect vediamo front sam ligitom 2 328 08-21-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: ligitom