To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
HHT does not work with Xentry 2017.9
Mercedes Benz 
Hello Everyone,

It seems that my HHT is not working. I cannot start it manually and through DAS. In DAS nothing is happening. Would you know what can I check or do to fix this. I am using Windows 7 x32 and since the Xentry etc was installed it wasn't touch it.
Thanks given by:
I believe that you need the HHT patch---go to the help section and search the DAS Xentry version 9_2017 Thread----the patch should be there.
Thanks given by: diagnostix
Mercedes Benz 
(05-17-2018, 08:15 PM)dxdroid Wrote: Hello Everyone,

It seems that my HHT is not working. I cannot start it manually and through DAS. In DAS nothing is happening. Would you know what can I check or do to fix this. I am using Windows 7 x32 and since the Xentry etc was installed it wasn't touch it.

How about MR.DieTRich's software?

http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Xentry-OpenShell-XDOS-HHT

His software is perfect!

If you succeed, do not forget Rep and Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Hey Guys. I have reisntalled HHT using package from Dietrih but I am getting the same result. When I connect to a car we say W168 that my dad is suing for work I cannot connect to any modules as DAS is attempting to open HHT but nothing is happening. I am now waiting for the message to apply 3.91 fix for XDOS 2017.9
Thanks given by:
I have reinstall HHT using Dietrih files plus fix for 2017.9 and I am getting the same result. HHT-WIN is not starting. If I will try to open through DAS it will show me windows loading circle saying that it is trying to do something but nothing is happening. It is the same way when I will try to open HHT-WIN through C:/Program Files/Mercedes-Benz/HHT/PKW/HHTPKW.exe

Would you know how to fix this?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Walpaper 05.2017 in XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 3 style graphix 5 1,529 10-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Last Post: MD20
  Does anyone know engineering mode for NTG5.5? kwork 6 207 10-06-2018, 06:35 AM
Last Post: kwork
Mercedes Benz XENTRY Diagnostics EU & USA PassThru 2017-12 & 2018-03 pesona 39 8,879 10-04-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Rocinante
Mercedes Benz 2017 Xentry/WIS/EPC/DAS/Vediamo/Monaco DTS/SDConnect Help Links Rocinante 8 75,752 09-28-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Eddz
Mercedes Benz W211 DVD won't work !!! 4life211 1 199 09-14-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Mackhack