To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HONDA HDS 3.15.020 10-2014

All thanks to forum member sigma4506 for giving it Fing32

TEMPORY REMOVE BECUASE OF LOW LEVEL VIRUS CONTAIND IN THE SOFTWARE THAT MY AV DID NOT PICK UP

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FILE TO FIX IT IF YOU DOWNLOADED ALREADY.

.txt

mrt.txt

73 bytes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[size=undefined]CarCodeReaders.co.uk[/size]  

Have tried older version, with bad luck, will try this one maybe it will be better luck installing this time. Will let ya know how it is when installed.
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2014, 05:09 PM)colouny Wrote: Have tried older version, with bad luck, will try this one maybe it will be better luck installing this time. Will let ya know how it is when installed.

DID YOU FOLLOW THE VIDEOS ?

The uninstall one first and then the install one ?

What was the problem you had >? maybe I can help

make sure to unblock files came from another computer too if windows 7

Thanks given by: Yudi , kamaleon , colouny , ime-actia
Quote:DID YOU FOLLOW THE VIDEOS ?

I have tried older version x.xx.006, havent tried this one, here is the message i have posted to other thread.
Thanks in advance for help,

Quote:RE: HONDA HDS 3.15.006
Hi all,
Having trouble installing The HDS, I am trying to use it with X-horse clone, appearently it should be a good quality one.
Anyway, what i did:
Uninstall any previous traces of HDS, using the instructions given by tiz.
Install everything step by step using the same video with instructions.
At the point i install the HDS, it starts, i see all the tools.
I install the Xhorse driver for Honda, ver 1.4.8,
And from there the things go wrong:
I start the HDS, it says something about the Database error, oldest supported 42 or something similar, press ok, and then i get to the main screen saying resource error.
After that i have tried installing the drivers for xhorse again, nothing helps.

I dont know am i doing something wrong, or in wrong order. Any hint is appreciated.
Why i need this? I want to add another key for my Acura RL. Its US car, and dealer in Europe cant add a key to keyless module, since in europe there was no option with keyless. Older version do not have this function, or say that cant connect to ecu, while launch x431 can connect to module but obviously can add key properly.

Thanks all in advance for your help..
colouny.

Thanks given by:
(11-03-2014, 10:00 PM)colouny Wrote:
Quote:DID YOU FOLLOW THE VIDEOS ?

I have tried older version x.xx.006, havent tried this one, here is the message i have posted to other thread.
Thanks in advance for help,

Quote:RE: HONDA HDS 3.15.006
Hi all,
Having trouble installing The HDS, I am trying to use it with X-horse clone, appearently it should be a good quality one.
Anyway, what i did:
Uninstall any previous traces of HDS, using the instructions given by tiz.
Install everything step by step using the same video with instructions.
At the point i install the HDS, it starts, i see all the tools.
I install the Xhorse driver for Honda, ver 1.4.8,
And from there the things go wrong:
I start the HDS, it says something about the Database error, oldest supported 42 or something similar, press ok, and then i get to the main screen saying resource error.
After that i have tried installing the drivers for xhorse again, nothing helps.

I dont know am i doing something wrong, or in wrong order. Any hint is appreciated.
Why i need this? I want to add another key for my Acura RL. Its US car, and dealer in Europe cant add a key to keyless module, since in europe there was no option with keyless. Older version do not have this function, or say that cant connect to ecu, while launch x431 can connect to module but obviously can add key properly.

Thanks all in advance for your help..
colouny.

Ahhhh that old chestnut

install teamviewer and send me ID and Password in pm if you want me to take a look

Thanks given by: colouny , ime-actia
PM, sent. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Awesome, this time it was flawless, installed as per instructions, and everything went just fine. I haven't tested with my car, so cant tell if it will work. Will report when i will try. But i can confirm that the led's on the xHorse module is blinking, asuming that it will be working.
Thank you TizWaz, you're the man.!

Anyway, the steps i took to make it work:
1. Install Xhorse HONDA mVCI dirvers (1.4.8), at the same time i have installed mVCI drvers for toyota, i dunno if it helped in any way.
2. uninstall everything as per video, it very clear. , Leave xHorse drivers installed. Pay attention to Video What to delete from registry
3. install as per video, it also very detail.
4. Wola it works!!!

I Have also attached my xHorse clone pictures, to compare inf needed.

[Image: Photo%2003-11-2014%2009%2045%2014.jpg]
[Image: Photo%2003-11-2014%2009%2045%2027.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Hi every one,
Well after some testing i have troubles using the HDS with Xhorse MVCI.
Can connect to Engine ECM, To body controller and oter modules, however i can read error codes only on engine module, while i can connect to other modules as soon as i click on read error codes, it says no communication.
I cannot connect at all to immo nor Keyless acces ECU, it says no communication.

I asume it its drivers related, o maybe it is impossible to do what i want with xhorse?

Really need your help guys. Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
Hi TIZ its Ausy Mark . Question am i better off keeping 3.15.006 or should i update to 15.020 . Thanks Mate
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 4
Views: 192
09-19-2019, 09:38 PM
Honda
Replies: 1
Views: 287
09-08-2019, 03:36 PM

Replies: 26
Views: 7,813
09-05-2019, 10:48 PM