To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Installing Euro EIS/EZS on US Sprinter W906

Hi
I am trying to install a Used Euro EIS with IR Key on a 2014 USA Sprinter with blade key.

I tried to renew the Euro EIS, installed ESL Emulator, key turns on but DASH has ------- miles and no crank no start

I tried to change SSID in EIS dump, Write it back , generate new keys with new SSID but now eis is not accepting the keys

If i write the original SSID on Euro EIS it works fine but then i can't start the sprinter as SSID is different from the one in vehicle

Can some one guide me the write direction

In short i am looking to get IR MB Key on my sprinter instead to Blade key
Don't reply with Thanks, press Rate button and Thanks button if I've helped  [Image: fing32.gif]
Thanks given by:
Virgin ECU and adapt to car again
Virgin Dash (0KM) Adapt to car again

Use to Apation Star Diagnostic
Digiprog 4.94, xProg 5.55, 9S12 EDR Pauli Gold Programmer, R270, FVDI, VAS, ODIS S & E, Mercedes Star Diag C4, CGDI MB, KTAG & KESS REWORK, ...
Thanks given by: craig coopen
(06-06-2019, 12:02 PM)bersch8688 Wrote: Virgin ECU and adapt to car again
Virgin Dash (0KM) Adapt to car again

Use to Apation Star Diagnostic

Isn't anyways to change some data in EIS to match the existing one on the car.

As Airbag, ABS also takes SSID and if its different they will start throwing error on DASH
Don't reply with Thanks, press Rate button and Thanks button if I've helped  [Image: fing32.gif]
Thanks given by:
Post your eis dumps

New!!!Clone of med17.5.21,me17.5.24,med17.5.25,EDC17CP56,EDC17CP64 immo off/immo rebuild on VAG ecu's Modus/Clio/Megane steering column repair/virginising Merc EIS/EZS/ECU/Key generation ...and many more.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2019, 07:59 PM)Keller Wrote: Post your eis dumps

Hi

Attached are the dumps

EIS Mechanical Key ORI : Original EIS on the W906 with switch blade key transponder type
ES Replacemnet IR Key : Replacement EIS with IR key which i want to match to the existing vehicle

These dumps are read via VVDI MB Tool, if you need direct read...i have ordered VVDI Prog and will do in few days

Appreciate the help!

Attached Files
.rar

EIS Mechanical Key ORI.rar

306 bytes
.rar

EIS Replacement IR Key.rar

544 bytes
Thanks given by:
try this

Attached Files
.rar

EIS_OBD_E0F99C37 fix.rar

314 bytes

New!!!Clone of med17.5.21,me17.5.24,med17.5.25,EDC17CP56,EDC17CP64 immo off/immo rebuild on VAG ecu's Modus/Clio/Megane steering column repair/virginising Merc EIS/EZS/ECU/Key generation ...and many more.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2019, 10:27 PM)Keller Wrote: try this
 Hi Keller

I tired to write the dump but the SSID in the dump you modified shows 40924518 instead of original for the vehicle to be 45924518

but i got the point so i changed the SSID myself...but didn't worked

Original ESL is not getting unlock or activated or personalized with replacement EIS 

I tried to use ESL Emulator but then DASH shows the error attached in the picture

I don't know if the emulator is not good enough or is there a way to renew the ESL on W906 ? and then i can try

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(06-10-2019, 09:21 AM)bhamraz Wrote:
 Hi Keller

I tired to write the dump but the SSID in the dump you modified shows 40924518 instead of original for the vehicle to be 45924518

Original ESL is not getting unlock or activated or personalized with replacement EIS 

I tried to use ESL Emulator but then DASH shows the error attached in the picture

I don't know if the emulator is not good enough or is there a way to renew the ESL on W906 ? and then i can try
What year is this truck? The original's dump doesn't contain the data that both ECU and EIS use to authorize starting, which makes me suspect that there exists a separate eeprom with that data, as in the old DAS2/RCL systems. Or maybe the original EIS just refused to cough up that data via obd. Anyway, try reading the original directly. Dumping the ECU is also a good idea.Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2019, 05:56 PM)capa_man Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 09:21 AM)bhamraz Wrote:
 Hi Keller

What year is this truck? The original's dump doesn't contain the data that both ECU and EIS use to authorize starting, which makes me suspect that there exists a separate eeprom with that data, as in the old DAS2/RCL systems. Or maybe the original EIS just refused to cough up that data via obd. Anyway, try reading the original directly. Dumping the ECU is also a good idea.Smile

Yeah that data attached is for both original and replacement eis unit...i was seeking help to copy the same data string from original eis to replacement if someone has knowledge about it....i have no ways to read the ECU at the moment.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Mercedes Benz
Replies: 4
Views: 98
08-17-2019, 04:59 PM
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 2
Views: 77
08-16-2019, 02:25 PM
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 2