To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Help with Mercedes diagnose and coding...
Mercedes Benz 
Hello all,

I have been working on BMWs for a long time. I do advanced stuff for BMWs like DME cloning, Cluster virginizing, feature coding (Windows, mirrors etc).

I want to get into Mercedes world as well. I just wanna know if it's possible to do basic codings on Mercedes cars like we do in BMWs.

Is there a software like NCSExpert for Mercedes cars? Or is there any way for me to activate/deactivate features on Mercedes cars?

Thank you so much for your help in advance!
Thanks given by:
See Vediamo soft.
Thanks given by: ercangenis
(10-12-2017, 10:16 AM)evgenijj Wrote: See Vediamo soft.

Thanks man I will definitely look into that!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Audi mercedes and BMW diagnostic synch and learn in cluster robertomusho 0 102 08-23-2018, 07:09 AM
Last Post: robertomusho
Audi best car diagnose software work with ELM327 kenbill 7 407 07-28-2018, 04:35 AM
Last Post: r66r66
  BMW...MAP update, coding ,software...and more gpdriver 0 271 06-28-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: gpdriver
  IMA and ISA coding dskopa 1 109 06-14-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: CLK1201
  Mercedes online Coding/ programming info needed gentzleon 4 349 05-25-2018, 03:03 PM
Last Post: muhammadraza